2

Zac's P.O.V

Every now and again, my gaze would slip off to Shelby's friends. They looked quite entertained, which made me feel warm inside. They seemed very intrigued with the story.

And honestly, I was impressed with Shelby's acting for this.

(the Kollok episode will be written with the characters not their actors btw)

Mickey Jones... you find yourself in a dark room. You find yourself quite confused, just a second ago, you were holding Tibby tight. 

"Is there anything I can see?"

The room is pitch black, and obviously quite large. A small light is in the corner of the room. Do you head towards it?

"Yes."

You cautiously make your way over. The light is still a bit dim, but there is a table with two chairs. In one of them is yourself, wearing a sick, evil grin.

Shelby shuffles through her papers, already sort of prepared for the two Mickeys' conversation. She insisted that Prime A came back into the story, and that she practiced her acting on more dark, kind of villainous characters. I, of course, said yes. I gave her a vague script, but really, this was her idea, so it was all up to her.

Prime B was frozen in place. Prime A, you see the anger in her eyes, and it makes you happier. It's quite clear to you that she wants to destroy you, but the power she holds is nothing compared to your own. "Been a while. You didn't think I was really gone, did you? I still have powers. It was your Grotto that was destroyed, not mine."

"What do you want now?!"

"If you had've just let me grab Tibby and go, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you fighting against me had everything I once loved destroyed for GOOD, and this time, no-one's safe."

Billy Baker (yes im still using Billy Baker instead of Henry Baker ok just deal with it im too used to writing Billy), you find yourself a black space. You hear fighting, and you find yourself heading towards the sounds. A dark chuckle sends your heart plunging into your stomach. Mickey A looks over to you with a sick grin on her face. "Nice to have us all here." With a click of her fingers, a struggling Tibby appears in the air. His ankles are tied together, his wrists stuck behind his back, and his mouth was covered by duct tape. Billy, what do you do?

"I grab her arms, and I scream: LET HIM GO, MICKEY MOUSE! WE HATE YOU! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG!!"

Mickey A, you feel... you feel a harsh pain in your head, only for a split second. However, I will still have you roll your grit, difficulty of 14.

The dice rolls. "8."

"Mickey, you have 2 tokens available, that still cuts you short. Would you like to use them anyway?"

"Ur... no.."

"Alright then."

You think for a moment that you're able to keep it together, but that mention of your former home, the way it's suffering, the way you'd suffer if you lived there, and that coming out of an alternate version of the friend who left you behind... it causes you to snap. Billy, you see Mickey A's eyes turn from hazel to a navy blue, Mickey B sees this as well, and something tells you you've made a huge mistake. Suddenly, Tibby and Mickey B are gone, and it's just you and the corrupted version of your friend. "Don't you DARE talk to me like that, Baker! You mean nothing to me, and you never did!"  "Knowing my strength, I wanna grab Billy and hold him up by the back of the neck."

"Okay... I'm going to need a fight roll from both of you, highest wins."

Shelby and Lucas both rolled their dice. "Um... 5.." Lucas said.

"I got a 10," Shelby said.

"Do I have any tokens?"

"No,"  Matt joked. "No you don't."

"Billy Baker has 6 tokens available," I replied.

"I wanna use them," Lucas said.

"Do I have any tokens?" Shelby asked.

"Mickey Jones has 7 tokens available," I replied.

"What was Billy at?"

"Right now, his total is 11."

"Okay I want to use 4 to get to 14."

"Alright then."

"Damn it," Lucas smacked his head with his folder. "She's gonna kill me now!"

Shelby's eyes held a bit of cheekiness. "Maybe."

Mickey Jones, what do you do? I want, while I'm holding him, pinching him hard, to suck out not all of his ego, but some of it, just to put him in pain. And, since in the alternate time line when Marcus died and I took his powers, I want to make Billy forget I ever did wrong. Billy, you feel a huge amount of pain in your chest, and you wail in pain. The navy in Mickey's irises slowly start expanding, and soon, the whites of her eyes and her pupils are gone, all now that same navy colour. At the sound of her small laugh, you drop to the ground, and you see the friendly girl staring down at you. "Oh, hey Billy!"

"Hi Mickey, um, where are we?"

"I dunno. I don't remember coming here. But I may know how to get out. Before we do though, would you believe other people if they say they I'm evil? Insane?"

"No, why? You're pretty nice."

"People don't really like me for me, including our new friends, and they're starting to show their dislike."

"Oh... well, no, I wouldn't believe it."

There's a flicker of an evil smile on Mickey's face, but Billy you only see it as a sweet smile, a smile of relief. 

"Good."