3

Will's P.O.V

I watched in amusement as Shelby was stuck between Lucas and Graser being idiots. "We are live at the moment, you know that, right?" she said eventually.

"Yeah we're aware," Lucas smiled in reply.

Graser's eyes widened. "Oh crap! I totally had no idea!" There was a hint of sarcasm in Graser's voice.

"Graser, Graser, just let them do their thing," I told him.

"Ugh FINE, MOM."

"I am a man, and you know it."

Graser walked over to me. "Where are your abs at then?" he asked, trying to act tough.

"Yours are sprayed on, you dumbo," I smirked.

"Oh, shut up! If you're so confident, then come at me."

"Here? In this space? No, we'll trash Shelby's apartment instead."

"Oh my God house party?" Lucas suggested.

Shelby stared at him for a while before saying, "Fine. Just don't trash the place or scare my cat."

"Okay yay let's order food."

"Not now!"

Aabria's P.O.V

Shelby snuck into her room, her cat in her arms. She didn't come out for quite some time, so I decided to go check on her. As I approached the door, I heard crying. I frantically knocked on the door, and a small "who's there?" came from the other side. 

"Aabria. Can I come in?"

"Y-yes..."

I opened the door and slipped through it. Shelby was in tears on the bed, a cat sleeping next to her. "What's going on?" I asked gently.

Shelby's P.O.V

'You wouldn't tell her, would you?'

I could almost hear her smirk in my head.

'You know the stuff you've made me do. I can very well do it here.'

'How are they going to help you?'

'If they die, it's your fault.'

'All you have to do is keep it a secret...'

"Shelby!" Aabria exclaimed. 

I jumped in surprise and looked over at her. "What's wrong?" she frowned.

I sighed. "Just feeling a bit down is all," I replied.

"Really? It's come out of nowhere, you've been crying hysterically, and you keep zoning out."

She herself zoned out for a couple seconds before nodding. "It's not Mickey, is it?" she asked me.

My eyes widened. Shoot. "No.. why would it be..?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Because... I-I... I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm hearing what seems like Laura in my head. I don't know if it's just me being crazy, or if it's real, but..."

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, but I'm more concerned about you right now."

"What if Zac is actually magic? He whips it up in the story like the great GM he is, but..."

"I mean, if you want to check, that's completely up to you."

I pulled out my phone.

'Hey Zac, are you magic?"

sent 10:03PM

'no I'm Zac.'

sent 10:04PM

'Im not joking around, i want a legit answer.'

sent 10:04PM

'Magic isnt real, but i might be magic without knowing it. Aabria mentioned shes been hearing Laura in her head, god save us all because Lucas is hearing Billy and i feel like im hearing Tibby.'

sent 10:04PM

'Don't tell him, Shelby. Not with Aabria here.'

'Oh, okay. Im just... i think i'm going a bit loopy.'

sent 10:05PM

'I don't blame you, the world's crazy nowadays, im surprised im still sane.'

sent 10:05PM

I stared at the phone screen, then at Aabria. "Do you mind leaving? I'm sorry, I just... need time alone," I said.

"Oh, it's fine. Just yell out if you need anything. Should I tell your friends about you feeling a bit down?"

"I mean, if you wouldn't mind..."

"Sure."

Aabria left the room. I spent another moment staring at the phone screen before getting a huge headache. I unwillingly began to type.

'Don't think you're safe, Tibby. You and the others will be gone. And you can't stop me. 

I'm coming for you :)'

sent 10:09PM