1. RWBY Volume 7 Designs

Reaper sits behind a counter with a cup of tea in his hand that he is staring at. A camera in front of him beeps on but he didn't hear it. Ruby, who is operating the camera looks up from it.

Ruby: Reaper! The camera's rolling.

Reaper quickly raises his head an looks at the camera.

Reaper: Oh! Uh, hello dear viewer! My name is Reaper and welcome to our... Ruby, who came up with this title? "Reaper Reacts"?

Ruby: The author did! You know he isn't great with titles so don't be hard on him.

Reaper sighs.

Reaper: Think I'll need more than tea then. ALRIGHT! So anyway, we are here to react to all kinds of stuff for your entertainment! It could be trailers, movies, shows, games, designs, etc.! We'll react to whatever you blokes suggest! Our next episode will be a Q&A in which you can ask me about what Technodude is up to, some clarification on my background, or whatever as long as it has nothing to do with the author's personal life. But first, we are gonna react to the....RWBY...volume 7 designs....oh shite...

Reaper looks at Ruby.

Reaper: Ruby, am I going to end up trying to kill Miles and Kerry for approving your new designs?

Ruby: uh...maybe? I mean, they're not bad.... until you get to Jaune....

Reaper: Alright, let's get this over with. Bring them up lass.

Ruby: Here's my team's designs

Ruby: Here's my team's designs. I kinda like my design.

Reaper "sips" his tea.

Reaper: I'd say your design is the best one out of them. However, what's with the...what do you call it? Choker? It doesn't really seem needed.

Ruby shrugs.

Reaper: Weiss is a little less blue than her last design and has some white again, but not a lot. However, I do have to criticize her hair and outfit. Her hair seems like she magically grew it in less than a day. As for her outfit, besides the fact she reminds me of a penguin from the author's world, her puffy upper arms seem like they could hinder her arms maneuverability. Also, why does she have so many belts?!

Ruby: Uh, so she could hold more stuff? Belt pocket bags!

Reaper: Ugh, anyway, for Blake it seems she's appearing more like her mother with that hairstyle, or trying to anyway. I don't exactly like the new style, she could use maybe a band or something to keep it back. However, putting my fashion critique aside, I can understand the need to shorten her hair. Shorter hair makes it harder to grab or get caught in something, also it is easier to manage than long hair, so it's more economic.

Ruby: That's why I keep my hair fairly short! But what about the outfit?

Reaper: It's okay I guess, not the best thing in the world but not the worst thing either. Next!

Reaper crosses his arm before rubbing his eyes and sighs.

Reaper: Yang seems pretty good but I would change the pants back to her volumes 4-6 pants. I don't think that little cutout on her right leg is very stylish and makes no sense to the cold temperatures of Solitas when she is clearly wearing a warm jacket. Honestly though, out of everyone Ruby, your design is the least capable of handling the Solitasian weather.

Ruby: Maybe the author could add a jacket or something in his Fanfic design of me besides a hat?

Author pops his head in.

Author: I could, but I'm a little lazy for that amount of detail. I'll bear it in mind though.

He leaves. Reaper "sips" his tea again.

Reaper: Alright Ruby, give me JNPR's design.

Ruby nervously chuckles.

Ruby: You sure? You might get a little upset.

Reaper: Just do it, please.

Ruby reluctantly pulls up the JN_R designs for Volume 7.

Reaper sees Jaune first and his eye twitches.

Ruby: Uh, Reaper???

Reaper's eyes emit both a red aura and flame.

Reaper: I'M GONNA KILL JAUNE!!

Reaper stands with his scythe summoned and runs out while Ruby chases after him!

Ruby: REAPER NO!

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Reaper sits behind his counter again, seemingly calmed down. His tea is replaced with a bottle of whiskey. Qrow, most of RWBY, JNPR and Ace-ops are laying on the ground bruised and exhausted while Ruby mans the camera.

Ruby: We're... we're back. Phew...

Reaper: I do apologize for our... abrupted program. Let's get on with this.

Clover: He's a... monster...

Reaper: Anyway, let's criticize the JNPR outfits! First, I'll start with Ren. Honestly, I don't have any problems with his and Nora's new outfits and their hairstyles haven't changed all that much, so I'll give them a pass. Jaune's outfit works, but his hairstyle change seems unnecessary and rather radical.

Ruby: That's it?

Reaper: Yep!

Ruby: Okay, any comments about Uncle Qrow, Winter, or Penny's new designs?

Reaper: I kinda like the new designs for them. I personally prefer Qrow's old design but the new one works.

Reaper "sips" his bottle of whiskey.

Reaper: Alright! Thank you all for reading the first "Reaper Reacts" episode! Don't forget that the next part is a Q&A, so don't forget to ask your questions between December 2nd to December 9th! We'll see you all later!

Reaper looks at everyone on the ground.

Reaper: You guys are still alive, right?

End Reaction!

Place your questions here!! Between 12/2-12/9, then questions are closed!