2. Q&A

Reaper is sitting behind a counter with a glass of whiskey in front of him while Ruby operates the camera. He is fiddling with a Fleur-de-lis pin on his front collar.

 He is fiddling with a Fleur-de-lis pin on his front collar

Reaper: Testing one two?

Ruby: That new pin Dr. Polendina made to help you talk without a Relic seems to be working! Alright, Action!

Reaper: Hello dear viewer, welcome back to "Reaper Reacts". Today, we'll be answering your boiling questions about Reaper of Remnant, the author's opinions about RWBY these days or what his Georgian arse has been up to, and I can answer questions about me! Ruby, we got the questions ready?

Ruby: Yes sir! Got them right here! It's uh, not a lot really. There's only three questions here.

Reaper: Well, let's see them then.

Ruby pulls up the questions on her scroll and puts them on a screen in front of Reaper. The first two questions appear:

Reaper: Alright, wolfzode asks "Does Reaper play any video games and if so, what kind?" Well, I do play video games

Reaper: Alright, wolfzode asks "Does Reaper play any video games and if so, what kind?" Well, I do play video games. When you spend the better part of ten years on an island off the coast of Vale, you pick up stuff to pass the time. I play games like shooter and strategy games, I do play around with roleplay action games too...Ruby and Yang keep introducing me to new games.

Ruby: There's one that I've been wanting to try with you sometime. "Remnant: From the Ashes"...

Reaper: Hm, anyway, RocketRick99 asks "How's progress on Reaper's Rose?" Uh... Well, you see...

Ruby rushes in front of the camera with a smile.

Ruby: The author has had little time to work on Reaper's Rose, unfortunately. That's because he has been busy with college.

Reaper: Though that doesn't fully explain why the story has faced over a month long hiatus with little warning. That is due to the author dealing with a condition known as "Writer's Block", also known as "Writer's Fatigue" as he is stuck on how he will reach the end of the story. The book is planned to have 22 chapters, with chapters 21 and 22 completed but 16-20 are underdeveloped and incomplete as he doesn't know what to write down despite planning what events each chapter will entail. He does plan to get back to work once his finals are done, which would be over by now and he gets a month off from college.

Reaper "sips" his glass.

Ruby: NEXT QUESTION!

Reaper: OhHeyAPocket asks "Did Reaper ever go out on a date? If yes then with who?"

Reaper: OhHeyAPocket asks "Did Reaper ever go out on a date? If yes then with who?" .....uh.

Reaper glares at the camera and notices every member of RWBY and JNPR, Qrow, Oscar, the Ace-ops, Ironwood, Penny and Winter have all suddenly piled into the room to hear his answer.

Reaper: Uhh... Wait, wasn't personal questions not allowed in this Q&A??

Ruby: That only applied to questions about the author.

Winter: So answer the question!

Nora: Come on!

Reaper: Well, I have dated in the past. She was a member of the Siren Grimm species. Lovely appearance, beautiful voice. I haven't seen her in over a millennia....I wonder if she's still alive...

Yang: Why did you two stop dating?

Reaper: I honestly don't know. She was the one who dumped me and I've been asking myself for a thousand years as to why she did that.

Reaper "chugs" down his glass of whiskey before faceplanting on the counter.

Reaper: Ligeia, what did I do wrong...?

Ruby steps in front of the camera again.

Ruby: Uh, I suppose that's it for the questions! Next episode, Reaper will be analyzing Ironwood's plan in RWBY Volume 7!

Ironwood: Oh, that should be good. Save me a seat will you?

Ruby: Will do! I wish you all a great day and see ya next time!

End Q&A!