1) not part of the plan!

⚠HELLO!! This is my first story so please if you have any suggestions whatsoever let me know.  I really want to get into writing more, because I plan on becoming a publisher some day. So this is good practice, and I hope you guys enjoy the story.❤ ⚠ and the song above is lemon boy by Cavetown and I thought that described Stan perfectly so enjoy.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

waking up in my house isn't relatively easy. To many obstacles, and way to many complications. For example I wake up at 6:00 am sharp, then I go to take a shower. However, someone is already in there. See I have a very thoroughly planned schedule. Wake up take a shower get dressed eat some toast, and out the door by 7. Things like someone being in the shower during my time complicates my routine. I sit outside the door and patiently wait for whoever is on the other side to get out. After a few minutes I finally here the shower turn off, and out emerges my dad. He looks at me with stone cold eyes and walks towards his study. Not even a good morning? No that's expecting way to much of him I guess. As he passed by me I can smell pine and a faint tint of whiskey. He's probably been up all night doing late night work or most likely scwabling with my mom probably both. Honestly I think he's only still with her because he knows if he divorces her she will take everything he has, and not leave a penny for him. Then probably leave me in the process.
I check the time and 6:15!!! I jump in the shower, and continue with the rest of my routine at a faster rate than I usually do. Almost forgot to put on socks. Luckily by the time I finish my toast it's 6:55 right on schedule. I grab my bag, helmet, and start to walk out the door. I head towards the garage to get my bike, and of course mom's car is gone. Hmm wonder what that little floozy is up to now. Poor dad even though the man has never done anything for me besides yelling at me for not being the perfect Jewish boy. I still feel bad he did help bring me into this pitiful world, even if it was an accident. I run out the door get on my bike and I'm out the door at exactly 7. Just like I planned.
So here we go again a new school, a new house, and hell even a new car. Guess my dad really out done himself this time. Wonder who he blew for this position. Now don't get me wrong I'm used to moving around a lot. My dad's company transfers him around quite a bit. So yeah I'm used to it. Used to being the new kid. The new plaything for the bullies to torment. The new person everyone tried to befriend, but quickly realizes I would much rather be left alone. That's kinda how I like it, alone. Don't have to worry about getting attached to someone. All getting attached leads to is hurt, and abandonment so what's the point. So might as well save myself the trouble, and not make friends at all.  The only friends I need are the birds. Beautiful creatures birds are, so graceful, and free. Delicate little beings they are, and what I would give to be just like them. To soar above the clouds, and not have to worry about the troubles below. Just fly far away so far no one will find me, and I can be alone.... Just how I like it.
So here I am Stanley Uris standing in front of this big ass school in Derry, Maine. Telling myself nothing is going to change, but why do I feel like they are. Why do I have this feeling that everything is about to change. I don't know maybe it's just first day jitters. Wait since when have I had first day jitters, maybe in kindergarten but fuck I don't know. I haven't even stepped foot in the place yet. Whatever just shake it off you can do this. I step towards the building and just as I'm about to reach for the door I hear "HEADS UP NOODLES HEAD!!!" And before I can react a tall lanky figure on a skateboard crashes into me, and causes me to fall backwards. If that wasn't bad enough this idiot landed right on top of me accidentally pinning me to the ground. At first it took me a moment to realize the situation I was in, and for the panic to finally sink in. I quickly pushed him off of me and scrambled away to gather the contents of my backpack. I guess during the impact everything flew out and scattered everywhere. As I was picking up my notebooks a figure ran up and started to help me pick up my belongings. I turned around and I finally got a glimpse of the moron who ran into me. He was wearing black and white converse, black ripped jeans,  With a Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned, and a black Led-Zepplin t-shirt underneath. He had raven black curly hair that brushed the top of his coke bottle glasses. A little to big for his head, and his skin is so pale it's almost translucent. He was very tall, and a little to skinny. He looked he hadn't eaten in weeks.... Maybe he hasn't eaten in weeks. I was watching him closely almost studying him like I do with birds. I map out all their features and attributes. It's kinda my way of figuring out a person. But I couldn't read him, and I quit frankly I didn't like that. He handed me the last of my books, and then as soon as they slid into my arms I started to walk away at a fast pace to avoid yet another disaster that could ruin my day. "HEY WAIT!" I turned around and the ravenet was standing there right in front of me a little to close for comfort. He smelled of cigarettes and cologne not the cheap nasty kind, but the good kind that was almost intoxicating. I could feel my face burning up, and I quickly took a step back.
"Hey listen I'm really sorry about running into I hope your ok I guess this shows I really need to clean these". He took off his glasses to clean them and that's when I saw the dark circles of sleep deprivation under his eyes. Dark circles I know to well. But other than that his eyes themself were a dark brown a wirl pool of sadness daring me to look into them.
"It's fine just watch were your going next time I really don't feel like being in the hospital on the first day" shit I said to much. "wait your new!! Ah that's great well welcome to hells shitter aka known as Derry Maine. My name is ( que terrible british accent) Richard Tozier the third of thee losers. but you can call me Richie" . He suddenly perked up. He extended his hand to shake mine I guess it would be polite if           i did the-   
*RING RING*  
"SHIT I'M LATE!!"
I ran off before shaking his hand, and it's weird I felt bad for leaving him hanging. I didn't even tell him my name. It's whatever I'll be out of this town soon anyways no time for pointless chit chat. But it's still got me wondering about that boy, and why his eyes looked so sad. But he acted all fine. Why couldn't I read him like the others?? Ahhh! who cares I'm late on the first day because of him that stupid Richie whatchamacallit. Now I have to deal with the teachers judging me cause I'm late on the first day. This is not how it's supposed to go. Ok just breath Stan it's only first period you have a whole day left. Oh God a whole day!! What if I run into that Richie kid again. Why.. So I kinda want to run into that Richie kid again?.. Wait Ahhh stop this isn't you and this is definitely not according to the plan. You are Stan, the guy who likes to be alone, and the guy who doesn't get attached, and most certainly doesn't make friends. Everything is better that way anyways.... I can't handle another... No no no bury that thought deep down and never ever think of it again you have an objective and now it's time to focus on that objective. first find the front office to get my schedule. Then figure out where all my classes are. Find the library to avoid the lunch room and bullies. Finally go home and forget that encounter with that ravenet. Please let this day go according to plan.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy the story so far. I have a lot of plans for it so stay tuned. Also like I said before you have any suggestions you would like to make let me know!! Until the next chapter
stay schwifty my dudes. ( p.s. I will update as much as I can considering I have to juggle school and this) ❤