4) Bowers

Tw: Abuse, the F slur, blood, and heavy bullying.

Only a month into this hellhole, and I swear I'm already praying for the day I can leave. I don't see how anyone can survive in this place. Not with all the mullet wearing asshats roaming the halls waiting for some meek lil boy to prey on. Luckily I haven't been a victim, yet, but I've seen what they do. Well more like I got a front row seat of Henry Bowers, and Patrick Hawksetter ganging up on the little sweet asthmatic boy Eddie Kaspbrak.

*Flashback to the day before*

I was already late to school, due to me staying up all night working on a drawing for a certain annoying ravenette. I was running through the halls to my third period when I heard a tiny barely audible voice whimper
"No please Bowers no"
Bowers? Im pretty sure I've heard that name come out of Beverly's mouth. She told me I should stay away from him, and his little click.
Of course out of curiosity I decided to see who or what this Bowers character was. I slowly crept over to the corner where I heard the noise coming from. And that's when I saw them, Henry Bowers, and Patrick Hawksetter with Eddie. The look in the small boy's eyes were shock, and pure fear for his life. Probably didn't help they had him pinned against a locker with a knife up to his throat. Slowly Pushing, and teasing the knife against his Adams apple.
"Now unless you want me to slice out your vocal cords, I suggest you hand me all your cash, and whatever I might find pleasing".
Bowers said with a sadistic smirk. He  made a tiny little slice on the side of his throat to show he wasn't messing around.
He started to whimper at the sudden pain in his neck. After a sigh of surrender Eds finally gave in, and slid his hand into his back pocket. Then he handed Henry all of his money, and slowly bent down with the knife still pressed to his throat and handed him his lunch. I noticed his phanny pack was missing, which is strange considering the boy took that thing everywhere. Henry handed their loot to Patrick, and got really close to Eds ear, and whispered.
"So the little fairy does know how to do what he's told. I bet your used to taking orders you fucking fag"
Eddie whimpered
"please let me go"
He said in a small beg like voice, in hopes he might be spared.
Henry had this primal look on his face, almost like he was devouring the boy in front of him with his eyes. Patrick he was loving it, in fact he was practically getting off from this little scene. The look that reflected in both of their eyes was pure blood lust.
"Alright I'll let you go. However, before we depart I need to leave a few gifts for your boyfriend Tozier to see. "
Henry said before dropping his knife, and slamming the tiny boy down on the ground, and kicking him repeatedly in the stomach with his steel toe boots. He started gasping and wheezing for air, and Henry wasn't holding back. He started to try and crawl away.  Then Patrick dropped the stuff in his arms,  and held him down so he couldn't escape the beating. That's why his phanny pack is gone, those sick bastards planned this all along!
And all I could do was stand there as that poor boy was being viscously assaulted. I just stood there, and listen to him cry out in pain.
All I wanted to do in that moment was run out there, and stomp Henry into the tiles, but I couldn't move. I feel like such a coward for standing there while he cried for help, but everytime I went to move all I could imagine is the look on my dad's face if I got into another fight. His cold eyes boring into my soul filling me with despair. The feeling of his fist connecting with the skin on my face as he kicks me to the ground, and tells me I'm nothing but a lowlife who didn't deserve to be walking on this earth. That was my everyday life, come home avoid dad while he was drinking, or get beat. Then go to school the next day and say I fell or hit my head on something. Either they believe it, or they just didn't care. I'm going for the second answer.
Then after months of that daily routine he just stopped. Months turned into a year without him touching me, and I don't want to give him an excuse to do it some more. Maybe the reason he finally stopped was I stopped having a reaction to it. I was completely numb through every beating I just took it. I think that took the "fun" out of it for him. That's what I was thinking about As I'm standing there around a corner only a few feet away listening to Eds whimper, and cry out as Henry beat the life out of him, and Patrick just holding him down with a sick smirk on his face licking his lips every once in a while. I swear I saw a bulge in his pants. He really is a psychotic and sadistic man getting off to this, both of them deserve to rot in the darkest pits of hell.
I could feel the rage boiling up inside me waiting to spring into action, but I didn't move I just stood there frozen with fear. Why am I still afraid of that bastard! He can't hurt me anymore. However, as much as I say that I could never bring myself to believe it. I truly am a coward aren't I. Like father like son.
Something strange brings me out of my train of thought, it's quiet? I don't hear the thud of Henrys hits, nor Patrick's chuckling. All I hear is Eds quiet whimpers. After a few more seconds of standing there I  finally get the courage to peak over the edge of the wall again. what I saw was enough to make me burst into tears. A pool of blood, and Eddie huddled in a ball gasping for air. No Henry, and no Patrick. Did they leave? I double check both sides of the hall to make sure they were clear, and ran to the small boys side. I guess he heard me coming but he must of thought I was the blonde because he started to yell
"NO MORE PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE HENRY I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE STOP!"
I look at him, and the sight just breaks my heart. I kneel down next to him, and pull him into my lap slowly not wanting to put him in a worse condition than he already is. He starts to whimper, and shake even more. So I   put my hand on his head and I gently stroke his hair to get him to calm down.
"Shh their gone I promise. It's going to be ok I'm here now"
He tenses at first, but then slowly relaxes in my arms. As I'm sitting there stroking his air I can hear his breathing get calmer, and his whimpers get quieter. He starts to shift in my arms, and when he did I got a good look at his face. The mere sight shatter me to peices. It was like looking in a mirror all those years ago. I stroke his head one last time.
"I'm going to pick you up. Is that ok?"
I feel him nod against my chest, and I slowly pick him up bridal style. Usually I would be frightened by the thought of getting caught holding another man like this, but right then in that moment that's not what mattered. All that mattered was making sure he was ok, and taken care of. I carried him all the way to the nurses office, and of course she wasn't there again. So I took  matters into my own hands, and fixed him up as best as I could. I made sure to check all over his body for broken bones, but nothing seemed broken. However, his injuries would leave some pretty nasty bruises. His lip was busted open however, and his nose was bleeding. I guess that explains all the blood on the ground, and my shirt. I didn't like the shirt anyways. As I was bandaging the last of his injuries the door swung open, and next thing I knew I couldn't breath.

- Sorry I haven't posted in forever! Quarentine has put me in a slump, and also mental reasons. I am going to finish this book. I definitely have not given up on it I am way to invested in this story. I will try and update as much as possible so bare with me please.Also  I'm going to start a patreon for my account for specific stories *cough spicy stuff cough* so once I get it officially set up I'll put a link in my bio. Sorry for the dark chapter, but it's kinda a dark AU. I put TW for a reason, so you can't say I didn't warn you. Also we love cliffhangers don't we 👁️👄👁️