Chapter 15

~ An Hour before Trixies Birthday Bash~
    ~ Two weeks later~

   Mazikeen woke up feeling a warm body next to her. She smiled as she saw Adams sleeping body lay there as his chest fell up and down. She kissed his lips.

" Waaakke uuupp." She sang. Adam stirred in his sleep mumbling something under his breath. Maze laughed.

" If I knew it will be this difficult to wake you up then I wouldn't haave had sex with you." Maze said throwing a pillow at his head. Adam sat up watching Maze in all her naked glory.

" I am so lucky."

" That you are." Maze purred as she sat in his lap facing him.

" Maze maze maze. You are so beautiful. God should've made you one of his Angels." Mazikeen giggled and moved her hair behind her shoulder.

" Naw, even the great God couldnt handle me."

Adam smiled at how beautiful she was. He was falling for her, hard.

" What if we try it?"

" Try what?" Maze asked confused.

" You and me. It wouldn't hurt. I want to be with you."

Mazikeen bit her lip. Granted she wanted to be with him, but she knew it was too soon.

" We should take it slow. After all you haven't even taken me out, mister." Adam laughed.

" Anything for the lovely lady."

Maze looked at a her phone and got up from Adam's lap.

" We should get dressed we dont want to be late for the party."

" Where' d you get these?" Adam asked as he played with Mazikeens nipple rings.

" We had a tattoo man at Lux like, 2 nights ago. You forgot?"

" Maybe. What did you get for your niece?"

" A Victoria's Secret bra and panty set, not too lacey. And a iPhone X. Her mom wont give her a phone to save her life." Maze rolled her eyes, as she mentioned the overbearing parenting of Chloe.

" Maybe it's a reason she doesnt want her to have it." Adam said.

" Its cool. I made sure theres a tracking device on it and a some type of Anti hack shit on there. So she'll be good."

The theme for Trixies party was red and black. Mazes idea. Adam and Maze wore red tshirt with black ripped jeans and red and black Jordans. And of course Mazes outfit was tight and instead of a tshirt she wore a crop top. Mazikeen did her makeup in a natural look and flat iron her hair bone straight. Afterwards, she grabbed her keys, and hand bag.

Adam stood next to her, and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

" You ready?" He asked.

" Yup. Leggo!"

                     ****
  Chloe stood on the porch watching everyone have fun. Most of the guests were arriving with Trixies gifts. She spotted Mazes car parking in front of the house. A man about 6'2 came from the drivers side and opened the door on the passangers side revealing a smiling Mazikeen who held a red glittery birthday bag in one hand and held the mans hand in the other.

" Heeyyy." Maze sang as her and Adam reached the porch.

" Wow Maze, I didnt know you had a friend." Chloe checked him out a little. He was fione.

" Adam this is Chloe and Chloe, this is Adam."

Chloe held out her hand and Adam took it gently kissing the back of it making her hear flutter and throat dry.