Chapter 19

Adam couldnt help but gape in shock as he saw Eve, stretched out on the couch before him. He breathed outward trying his hardest not to get mad. It was 6:10 in the a.m. on a Sunday morning. Neither had work today and Adam had plans on exploring the walls of Mazikeen, but Mazikeen jist had to be nice to someone that could potentially ruin his days.

   He walked into their master bedroom only to see Mazikeen watching a horror film like she always do.

  " You could've told me Eve was staying over. I had plans for us."

" She's homeless I told her she could stay here until she gets back on her feet." Maze replied. Adam rolled his eyes.

" I just dont want her interfering in what we have going on here. She was my ex wife and you ex lover."

Maze looked at her fiancee and giggled.

" You worry too much." She said kissing his lips. " I will make sure she doesnt come between us. I love you." Adam smiled and kissed Mazes cheek. He placed his hand on her stomach rubbing it in circular motions. A knock came upon the door revealing Eve standing at the threshold of the bedroom.

  " Im ready to go get my things."

  Maze and Eve put the last of Eve's things in the trunk before getting inside.
" We're gonna need a bigger car." She thought. She looked over towards Eve who was sitting in her seat a little sad. Maze reached behind her and rubbed her back receiving a small smile from Eve.

  " Thank you."

  " No problem. Are you hungry?" Eve nodded. They pulled up at a breakfast place, it was already packed due to it being Sunday. They took their seats and looked over the menu. Once they decided on what they want, they gave their menus to the waitress and watched her walk off before holding eye contact with each other.

  " Do you really love Adam?" Eve asked. Maze choked a little on her water.

" I do. Very much." Maze said truthfully.

" I- I thought about what you said about all those times you said you loved me. I didnt think.... You liked me that much. I've been thinking about you alot."

Maze chuckled unbelievably.

" Not to break your heart or anything Eve but, you should've thought about that sooner. Im engaged to be married and have a baby on the way and now your telling me you've been thinking about me. Its too late." Their food came out and it was nothing but silence between the two until Eve spoke up.

" I dont want it to be any awkward feelings between us. I do love you Maze, but we're friends first."

Friends first? Its going to stay that way. Maze was in love. Nothing was going to change that. Or would it?

  Eve, now in one of Adams guest rooms was starring at the television before her. She was trying to block out the grunts, moans, and I love you's from the other room. Mazikeens moans filled the apartment, making Eve's woman parts twitch. She was horny at her peak of some good sticking. Dan broke up with her so she had no one to fulfill her desires. She was laying flat on her back now as the couple in the other room kept at it. Eve traveled her hand down her body and into her laced underwear until she now massaging her swollen clit. As Mazikeens moans grew louder Eve's fingers increased in pace. Her mouth was agaped and she was so close. She tightented her lips together trying not to make any noise. Cream trickled onto her hand and Maze's moans slowed down. Eve smiled wide, this wasnt going to be her life as she stayed in their home. She couldn't stand to look at her two ex's in love. Something had to give. She wanted Maze back.