One

A black haired boy was standing in front of a building. His face are swollen, and he didn't give a shit. " poor him, he must be suffering, " they said, bullshit. they even didn't do anything but just pitied his appearance. he hid his swollen face with his hoodie and walked away. actually, his parents beat him up and kicked him.

" fuck them, " he didn't give a shit with his score, almost all of his tests failed, he just hate studying, that's all. 

He's dumb and he knows it, very well. he's able to speak english like a native speaker, but the other lessons are worst. " you're the dumbest son i've ever had, " his parents said. well, his little brother, Choi Jongho is one of the smartest on his class, he should be ashamed being one of Choi family. 

When his little brother is one of the smartest student on his class, himself is one of the bad boy. he's a disgrace of his family, that's why his parents kicked him. " san, " a familiar voice called his name. his younger brother.

Even his own little brother won't address him 'hyung', such an ungrateful brat. " what do you want? ain't you happy for me being kicked out? " san asked sarcastically. jongho went silent, he didn't let a word come out from his mouth, he just walked past san. 

San gritted his teeth, not facing the ungrateful brat, he just saying a farewell, " bye, i hope you all went to hell, " san cursed. jongho didn't care, he went in right before san could finish his sentence. 

" this the reason i never asked for siblings, when they grow bigger they will be ungrateful, " san said, rolling his eyes and walked away. he tried to be like that, but he actually devastated. he fell on his knees and hug his legs in the corner of a building. 

" fuck, i shouldn't be crying just because of this, " he wiped his tears. but he only cried more, until a blond haired man come out from the building. 

san won't look at him. " hey, what're you doing here? " he asked. " fuck off, man! " san get rid of the man hands who is about to approach him. he looked at the man face.

he wore a pair of glasses, and his hair is blond and a little bit curly, his face looks innocent until san cursed himself by cursing an innocent man who just want to help him.

" get in, you must be cold, " he said not bothered by san's harsh greeting. he get in first, and looked outside again. " i said get in before i locked you out there! " he yelled in a soft tone. san immediately get in.

" i'm sorry for troubling you, " san whispered. " you should be, " that words ringing on san's mind making he went insane. " it's okay, please don't hit your head, calm down, " he said in full of manner. 

" wooyoung-a, who's he? " a girl sneaked out from her room, wearing a purple pyjamas and a bunny headband. " just a friend, " the blond man named wooyoung just shrugged. 

the girl came closer to identified san. " what's your name? i'm wooyoung's noona, jung chaeyeon, " she smiled softly. san bowed to her. " my name is choi san, i'm sorry for interrupt your times, " san said. 

he once use manner that's why he talked to wooyoung's sister with full of respect and manner. chaeyeon seems very pleased with san's answer. " keep talking, i'll be in my room, " she said and get in.

" i'm sorry, my noona is always like that, " wooyoung sighed. " it's okay, who's your name, again? wooyoung, yeah, " san said. " and yours is san, " wooyoung added. 

while they're silent, san spoke up first because he wondered. " hey, why you didn't talk like how a teenagers talk? " san asked. it's quite sensitive question, so san expected that wooyoung not going to answered. 

" i have manners, and here i have my siblings that 10 years younger than me, so i can't cursed or doing something like that, " wooyoung said while smiled softly. " i just want to start asking you a lot of question, but this already this late. "

san looked at a big clock on the corner of the room. it's 11p.m and he still sitting on the couch with wooyoung face to face. wooyoung stand up and open a room. 

" you can stay here, for now, tomorrow you can explain it to me how you ended up there, " he said while letting san get in to the room. 

san turned on the light and caused to be amazed by such a big and aesthetic bedroom. " is it alright for me to sleep on this fucki-, room? " san asked, he bit his own tongue on purpose because he know he can't swore here. 

" you can, goodnight, " while waving toward san, wooyoung closed the door. san sat on the bed and laying down, making his mind went fresh. he fell asleep right away.