Four

chaeyeon came after 5 hours since she called wooyoung. chaeyeon looked at wooyoung condition, worse than her condition. " oh, god, what happened with your face? " chaeyeon asked. " i accidentally fell of the stairs, that's it, yurin and yuheon condition is more better now. "

chaeyeon know her brother is lying, so she decide to hug him. "it's okay, i'm here, " chaeyeon patted wooyoung's back making wooyoung cried. she start singing a lullaby for calming wooyoung down. 

it's their mother's lullaby, chaeyeon start singing it carefully with her angelic voice. wooyoung hug her tightly, don't want to letting go of her. after done crying, chaeyeon sit next to him. " did something bad happened? " chaeyeon asked.

wooyoung gulped hardly. " it's okay if you don't want to tell me, " chaeyeon added up. wooyoung won't let her know about his condition in school, it just making her feel worse. wooyoung shaked his head.

" nothing really, just a mental breakdown seeing yurin and yuheon like that, " wooyoung sighed. chaeyeon smiled warmly. " it's nice to have a little brother, especially he have an angel-heart, " chaeyeon stroked wooyoung's head.

" do not let them bother you, you have me, yurin, and yuheon, " chaeyeon lightly kissed wooyoung's bruised cheeks. wooyoung smiled softly.

" hey, noona, next week, i've to go to jeju, " wooyoung stated. " really? that's fun! have a nice day there! " chaeyeon said cheerfully. 

wooyoung smiled bitterly. " is it okay for me to leave you with yurin and yuheon? it's sounded not fair, you've never travelled outside seoul, right? " wooyoung asked. " indeed i've never explore the whole korea, i've a little wish, to make my younger siblings went to other part of korea, i can wait here to hear your little experience, " chaeyeon giggled.

wooyoung smiled and hugged chaeyeon. " i love you, " wooyoung said first. " i also love you, " leaving a small peck on the top of wooyoung's head. making the jungs siblings comfortable. 

[san p.o.v]

" does my parents need to sign this paper? " mingi asked. " yunho, please sign my paper, " san begged. " hell no! i'm not your parent! " yunho hissed. " yunho, can sign my paper too? " mingi joined san as well too. 

" not you too! gosh! i can't even get my parents sign either! " yunho yelled. " can we asked evan instead? " san asked. 

" oh hell no! don't you dare ask him! " yunho growled. " how about the maids and the security guards? sounds good! " mingi laughed. 

" can you please lower your voice? it's just a assignment paper, jeez, " yeosang asked, he closed his ears because of the three of them. " what you doing? " san asked, squinting the little eyes of his. 

" signing my paper, " yeosang said calmly. " hey! kang freaking yeosang! it's for the parents! " mingi yelled. " i intend for placing my signature instead than my parents signature, " yeosang said calmly.

" here we go, " yunho sighed.

" thanks for the idea, yeosang! " mingi and san put their signature on the paper, making yunho face palmed. " yeah, wild style, " mingi laughed while looking at san's signature. " yunho, wild style, " they start to laugh hardly, except yunho. 

after placing the paper on the teacher's desk, they got a free time, so they went to the rooftop and start smoking. " ugh, lot of snow here, " yeosang sighed. san lying on the snow making the others wonder what is he doing.

" you good? " yunho asked. 

" i'm good, just cooling my head on the snow, " san said, all of them joined san. " yeah, good for calming down your stressed brain, " mingi nod in agreement. yunho as well. san thinking about went to jeju be like. free from studying and free from meeting his younger brother.

" jeju must felt like a heaven to me, " san let out a deep sigh. all of them nod in agreement. " free from family is the best things, " yeosang agree. " ugh, i remembered how my father forced me to become the next chairman, i hate it, " yunho sighed.

" he said what? "

" you should get out from that useless school, and became my pride, you must be the next chairman, " yunho tried to mimic his father's voice but he just making fun of his father speech. all of them laughed.

" he said that? woah, crazy things he didn't know you drink his soju, " san laughed. " it's a long time ago! i was 16 at that time! " yunho scoffed. " if he found out, you must have been arrested now, " mingi nod. 

" and no longer be a part of jung's family, i wonder how funny will be the story, " yeosang laughed. " luckily he was careless, who said it's a sprite? " yunho groans. " ahahahha, sorry yunho, that was me, " mingi laughed, yunho is ready to attacked mingi at that point, mingi ran away while laughing hardly. 

full of joy, they just didn't know what kind of things will faced them in jeju. 

" WOOYOUNG!!! "