Ten

" san, we're gonna stop here, " seungmin said. " why? this is the second stop, " san asked. " your health come first, " seungmin pulled san's hand while san is holding the pole, not wanting to get off. 

" san! " seungmin yelled. " no way! you promised me we will go to seogwipo before noon! " san hissed. seungmin sighed deeply. " why you're this stubborn? " seungmin asked as the bus door was closed again. 

" i need to meet someone..., that very important for me, " san said. " who is it? your girlfriend? " he asked again. " my crush..., " san murmured. seungmin wasn't surprised. " that's why, " 

san nod as seungmin hold his pale hands. " you can sleep on my lap if you're sleepy, " seungmin pat his laps, but san denied it. " pass. "

they arrived at seogwipo safely, san wake up, looking at seungmin is packing to get off. " this is the last stop, let's go, " seungmin hold san's hand and get off from the bus. " which hotel you..., "

" hey, is that san? " someone asked. san looked at the people that was shocked by his appearance. " it's san! oh my god! he isn't dead! " they ran toward san while checking his condition. 

there's sohyun, calling yeosang. " yeosang! san is alive! " sohyun yelled to the phone. yeosang quickly ended the call as he ran to the bus stop near their hotel. " we should tell the teach-"

" san!! " yunho and mingi quickly caught san, passed out. as yeosang came, worried about san's condition, they brought san to their room, as seungmin waiting in the hotel lobby. san woke up, saw wooyoung, lying on the bed, covered  by many bed sheet, he looked so weak. 

san slowly come to wooyoung, and stroked his smooth hair. " wooyoung..., wake up..., i'm sorry..., " san sobbed. wooyoung wake up, cupping the black hair male. " this isn't a dream, right? " wooyoung asked, tears flowing on his cheek. 

" i'm here..., sorry for shouting at you..., " san sobbed. wooyoung sit properly on the bed while hugging san's tiny body. " you're cold aren't you..., i'm sorry i left you, i was so scared..., " wooyoung said. 

" no! i'm the one who should say sorry! i shouted at you! i even shoved off your hands like i hate you! which i don't hate you! i'm so dumb acting cold toward you! " san shouted again. 

" san..., you're not dumb, you tried your best for not getting in to my trouble, and you tried your best for not breaking your reputation..., " wooyoung smiled weakly while hugging san. san hugged wooyoung back. 

he felt again the feelings when they first meet. the feelings that he understand, and not wanting to disturb his privacy. " wooyoung..., you know, i really want to tell you since the second time we meet each other, "

" i like you, will you be my boyfriend? " 

[A/N]

woah, i'm surprised looking at the readers, i just went sleep and the readers is already 42? lmao, sorry for the short chapter :9