Thirteen

a month passed since the trip to seogwipo. as their promise, they went together, double date, they said. but since yunho and san lived together, they went together to wooyoung's place. " excuse us~, " san smiled as he saw wooyoung carrying the twins. 

" sannie hyung~! " yuheon jumped from wooyoung's arm and hugged san's foot. " hello yuheon, it's been a while, " san laughed. wooyoung come near san and kissed san's cheek. " welcome, it's surprising seeing you wore a glasses, " wooyoung laughed.

" uhhh, sorry for commenting, but you guys sounded like an old married couple to me, " yunho cringed as he searched for mingi. wooyoung and san laughed. " mingi is not arriving yet, sit, " wooyoung said as he lied yurin on the bed. 

" where is chaeyeon noona? " san asked. " she went working, here, tea, " wooyoung said. they were waiting for mingi for about..., 15 minutes or more. san is bored so he decide to took a selfie. 

" let's take a selfie and tell mingi on twitter that we're waiting, " san said. wooyoung and yunho nod as they take a selfie. " let's wait for his response then, "

@choi.shibers4nn1e    Love for shiber and My sweetie! 

shibers4nn1e    Love for shiber and My sweetie! 

@sng.mingi u ready for the double date?

476.987 likes            321.785 retweets

_

@choi.jngh0    fruit breaker

@choi.shibers4nn1e must tell mom and dad;)

that comment that jongho send, really hit san hard. he forgot that jongho followed his account twitter, still mingi didn't response for anything. " sannie, you okay? you look pale, " wooyoung peeked san's phone. looking at jongho's comment.

wooyoung know the meaning and hugged san right away. " san, did you already read it? " wooyoung asked. yunho was confused while looking at wooyoung hugging san. " i already read it before you, i'm fine, " san sighed.

" no, you're lying, " wooyoung hissed as he squeezed san's cheeks. " i'm not! let me go! " san hissed. wooyoung kissed san as yunho shut yuheon's eyes. he broke the kiss. 

" you're excellent on english! you're clever! you're not dumb! you don't have to went back to your family! i know your family is bad! yunho and mingi tell me everything! that's why you don't have to be worried! i'm here for you, i love you, " wooyoung said while hugging san tightly.

san slightly cried on wooyoung's arms. " ah! mingi answered! " yunho said. " he said... "

@sng.mingi    My uwu only belongs to Jung Yunhoe

@choi.shibers4nn1e sorry, i overslept! i'm heading out now!

298.301 likes                   30.456 retweets

san chuckled and cried at the same time. " dumbass, " san chuckled as he rise up his head and look at wooyoung who looks concerned. " thanks, " san slightly kissed wooyoung's lips, making yunho covered yuheon's eyes again.  

Mingi opened the door while panting like crazy. " i'm late and i'm sorry! " mingi yelled. " look, you're not in military, let's go, " yunho held mingi's hand and went outside while wooyoung and san looked like koala. 

they're enjoying the double date, they meet yeosang and sohyun, sohyun seems understand that yeosang's friends are gay, she wasn't even disgusted. but they only met, yeosang and sohyun enjoyed their date, just for two of them.

they ate lunch together, enjoying being lovey-dovey to each other, and it's already late. " 5 p.m? it just felt like 2 hours, " mingi said. " where is san? " wooyoung asked worriedly. 

" ah, he-"

" he went to the toilet! i guess..., " yunho cut mingi's line, afraid that mingi will tell wooyoung. san went back right away, he hide a brown paper bag on his back. " woo! " san called.

wooyoung looked at san worriedly. " are you done pooping? " wooyoung asked. " i'm not always pooping you know? and-"

" is there something on your back? " wooyoung asked again. " yes! i mean- no! " san yelped. " be honest, sannie, " wooyoung glared at san like he's ready to eat him up.

san sighed as he handed wooyoung the rings. " w-woah..., it's pretty..., " wooyoung was amazed by the rings feature, " i gave you the male rings, since my finger is tiny i wore the female rings, " san smiled. 

" i thought you want a couple things like yunho and mingi have, since you looked at their necklace, " san smiled

" i thought you want a couple things like yunho and mingi have, since you looked at their necklace, " san smiled. wooyoung hugged san tightly. " sannie, thank you..., " wooyoung squeezed san's neck. he choked.

" i'll treasure it forever until we're married, " wooyoung smiled widely, he almost burst into tears, but he can't cried in a place like this. 

" mingi..., you should have give the necklace to me like that back then, " yunho pouted. " sorry, i just gave it to you right away because i've never think that i should gave it to you like that, " mingi surrender as yunho pouted hardly. making mingi uwued. 

that's the end of the blind date..., and the end of the story...

there's one bonus chapter i prepared for you ;)