Elsa paced nervously back and forth, running her hands through her hair. She had taken to wearing it down because Honeymaren said she thought it was "cute." Elsa thought it was too much of a hassle to keep it untangled, but she liked to know Honeymaren thought of her as cute.

She was waiting for Anna and Kristoff who were off somewhere doing who knows what. And Anna had told her not to be late.

Olaf was signing to himself. She tried to block him out.

"Elsa, what's wrong?"

She turned to look at the snowman.

"Oh, um... nothing." She flashed a smile, turning away.

"C'mon. I know you! It's not like you to run around like a madwoman." Olaf slipped off of the sofa.

She gave-in, rolling her eyes. "I'm nervous, Olaf."

"For charades?"

"...yes?" She wasn't ready to tell him. Tell him her secret--what she was really anxious about.

"I see. I see. You know, charades isn't that scary... we all know you're not exactly the best at it, but we're very accepting people," he rambled.

She couldn't even be offended by his charade's comment. "Accepting?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I can't say anything for Anna or Sven, but--"

"Sorry we're late!" Anna burst in through the door, Kristoff, and Sven on her heels.

Every time Elsa saw Anna in her queen attire, her heart melted. Being queen is what Anna was born to do and she was so good at it, too. Elsa temporarily forgot about her heavy secret.

"Hello, Anna."

"Elsa!" Anna threw herself at her sister, smuggling her with a bear hug.

Elsa chuckled.

"How's life up in the Enchanted Forest?" Anna's hands were still on her shoulders.

"It's great. I'm really loving it up there. You should definitely come up and visit when you get the chance."

"Of course I will! How's Honeymaren and Ryder?"

"They're great." Elsa cast her eyes downward, the weight in her stomach coming back. "They're simply wonderful."

"Babe, you guys ready?" Kristoff came up behind Anna.

The two kissed. Elsa looked away.

"Let the games commence!" Anna threw her hands up, smiling.

Elsa didn't want to dampen the mood so she kept her secret to herself for the entirety of the game night.

Of course, the girls lost—Elsa was pretty bad at it, plus the boys had Olaf. And as the boys were eating their victory popsicles, Elsa steadied her breathing, thinking through exactly what she was going to say.

She stood up from her comfy, safe spot on the floor.

"I have something I'd like to tell you all." She tried to remain clam, but her stomach was fluttering.

"We're here for you, Elsa." Anna put her hand on her husband's. She must've sensed it was serious.

The group looked at her with expectant eyes.

"I..." she could hear her heart beating in her ears. "I'm... okay." Deep breath. "I'm in love... in love with a woman." She swallowed dryly, awaiting their response.

After a few moments of silence, Anna said, "well... who's the lucky girl?"

Elsa's heart dropped in the best way possible. That was certainly not what she was expecting. She didn't what she was expecting.... but not that.

"Actually... we're not together yet. I want it to be Honeymaren."

Anna's jaw dropped. "I know what we have to do."

All of Elsa's relief oozed away when she heard those words. What was her sister planning?

"What?" Elsa asked, her eyes widening.

"We're..." She motioned to herself then to Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. "Going to help you get together with Honeymaren. We're all taking a holiday up to the Enchanted Forest!"

Sven and Olaf nodded, but Kristoff looked hesitant.

"But, babe, you can't leave the kingdom." He looked into Anna's eyes.

Anna sighed. "Yeah, I know. How about you boys go up and be Elsa's wingmen? While I stay here. I promise I'll be fine."

Elsa wanted to say no. Kristoff was so not going to be helpful in getting her with Honeymaren.

"That is a great idea!" Olaf said. "I'll stay with Anna."

"Oh no, it's okay. You can go—"

"We can gossip about Kristoff without him here..."

Elsa looked at her sister, a sly smile on her face.

"Fine." Anna rolled her eyes. "Don't stay up there too long."

Kristoff and Anna kissed again.

So it was decided: Kristoff and Sven would be going to the Enchanted Forest with Elsa in hopes to get her with Honeymaren. Because, obviously, Sven was a lady's man... and Kristoff... well Anna fell in love with him so he couldn't be so bad at wooing women.

But, then again, Anna fell for Hans.