╰☆sραcε ηεя∂☆╮

┊   ┊   ┊˚✩ 

┊ ┊ ┊
˚✩ 

Name:Dakota Emilio Scott

Name:
Dakota Emilio Scott

Nicknames:
Kota

Species:
Human

Ethnicity (if applicable):
Japanese/European

Age:
21 (December 15)

Gender:
Male

Height:
5'3"

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Occupation:
College student

Appearance (written):
Pale skin and bright blue eyes, also has a pretty small nose. Midnight black hair that's usually pretty messy and fluffy, though it's parted and swept to the side (either side), the front stops just at his ears, and his hair is kinda wavy in places; very soft. Glasses, black frames. Lots and lots of freckles, dark and all over his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, and his ears, arms, shoulders; you get the idea. Enjoys ripped jeans and converse, along with sweatshirts, likes wearing blue with black or white, or something. It's pretty much all he owns. Also has tattoos and piercings only sometimes visible. Always wears a black bracelet, made of beads with a black moon on one side and a sun on the other.

Appearance (images):
(I'll draw/find something soon :>)

Tattoos:

 Perseus constellation on the back of his neck, Cassioppeia constellation on his collarbone, and Ursa Major (another constellation) on the small of his back

Piercings/Jewelry:
• Ear lobes, wears black earrings shaped like stars
• Two black rings (Helix, also ear)

Personality:
Overall, Dakota is a pretty quiet person, focused on his schoolwork and not much more.  He enjoys being outside when he can, especially to walk, play with his dog or just when it's cold outside. A lot of his time is spent studying, whether it's for school or himself, and he loves being up at night, especially if he's looking at the stars. He hopes to live somewhere with little to no light pollution so he can see the stars. To people he doesn't know, he's just the stereotypical quiet and smart kid, but he's a lot different once you get to know him. He's quite pleasant, a bit sarcastic at times, but is upbeat and giggly, although he has a tendency to shut himself away from people to work or study. There's another side of him; the all-nighters, the irritability, he'd completely separate himself from everything and everyone when stressed, then feel awful about it later.

Backstory:
Doesn't talk about it much, but as a child he was in many different foster homes, only being in a permanent one, finally, at the age of 15, almost sixteen, and from then he continued school and got into a good college. He's always loved space, it was the one thing that's never left him, and he always found comfort in looking at the stars, studies super hard to try and get scholarships and it's paying off. He got accepted into college with scholarships for a dual major of astronomy and aerospace engineering.

Family:
Complicated..

Hobbies/habits:
Studying, reading, stargazing, taking care of his dog, pushes up his glasses a lot.

Addictions:
Workaholic

Flaws:
Frequently overworks himself or goes too long without taking care of himself, shuts people out at times, and can often be irritable when stressed

Phobias:
Failing

Disabilities/disorders:
Depression (not severe), Anxiety

Positives/skills:
Dakota is rather intelligent, is more often than not organized and has nice handwriting, and if he's not too stressed out he can be very patient and loving

Likes:
Space and quiet places, along with his dog; he also enjoys coffee shops and whenever it's cold outside, so winter is his favorite season.

Dislikes:
Constant noise or too many people trying to talk to him at once, not being able to finish work, and it upsets him when he can't see the stars

Other:
• Has a Samoyed named Astro
• Favorite color is blue
• Lives in the dorms of his college
• Has a job at a nearby coffee shop/café (optional)

Smut:
Yes (if he's in the mood)

Position:
Uke

Turn-on(s):
Being touched (roaming hands), neck kisses, grinding, being pushed/pinned against things

Turn-off(s):
Blood, bodily fluids, crying, hurting his lover or being hurt, rape

┊ ┊ ┊
˚✩

┊   ┊   ┊˚✩