ıllıllı sσғт נσcк ıllıllı

Name:Emilio Santino De León

Name:
Emilio Santino De León

Nicknames:
Milo

Species:
Human

Ethnicity (if applicable):
Hispanic
(Puerto Rican)

Age:
17 (June 19, 2002)

Gender:
Male

Height:
5'8"

Sexuality:
Pansexual (leans towards males)

Occupation:
High school Senior, scholarships for track and swim to college (and is looking for Marine biology major)
Summer job as a lifeguard

Appearance (written):
Milo is fairly skinny and fit, getting it from all of the exercise he gets out of his physical activities. He has recently darkened/tan skin from his time spent in the sun and his heritage, and is covered in dark freckles and sun spots from being outside. He has black hair that goes to about his ears, if not a little more, which is always messy and unkept, but he manages to keep most of it out of his face (he can pull it into a very small ponytail, which he does sometimes). To go with all of this, he has deep brown eyes behind long eyelashes. Yellow is his favorite color, and he enjoys wearing it a lot, especially with black; he owns a ton of yellow sweatshirts and black pants.

Appearance (images):
Will draw/find something soon

Tattoos:
None

Piercings/Jewelry:
Always wears a certain bracelet (was his sister's)

Personality:
Emilio/Milo is easily excited and full of life, energetic and can't stay still for more than five minutes; always fidgeting. He often stumbles over his words and occasionally actions as well, and he's pretty awkward, having a hard time starting conversation. Milo rambles a lot as well, especially when feeling strongly, sometimes even just mumbling to himself. This causes him to ask if he's annoying quite a bit. Has a strong passion for swimming and running, done it for years and for his school.
Milo is also very caring and protective of those he's close to, and would do anything for his siblings.