•'¯'•. ραятү тяιcкs .•'¯'•

Name: Noah Christopher Hanson

Name:
Noah Christopher Hanson

Nicknames:
Make one!

Species:
Human

Ethnicity (if applicable):
Italian/British

Age:
21 (February 17)

Gender:
Male

Height:
5'8"

Sexuality:
Bi, but leans towards males

Occupation:
College student, musician
Temporarily (currently) works as a bartender

Appearance (written):
Slightly tanned skin, emerald green eyes and deep brown hair, a bit wavy and in his face more often than not, but can be styled to look nice (which he does when he has to dress up). Likes sweaters and vests, half sleeves and button ups, wears the color white a lot, normally with grey or black too, doesn't wear a lot of color most of the time (if he does it's just one or two, unless he's feeling f u n), but loves nice clothes.

Appearance (images):
Will draw/find something soon!

Tattoos:

 • Has a rose on the side of his left hand • Has the electrocardiogram (heartbeat lines thing) on his chest over his left peck• Has a barcode type tattoo on his right shoulder

• Has the electrocardiogram (heartbeat lines thing) on his chest over his left peck
• Has a barcode type tattoo on his right shoulder

Piercings/Jewelry:
• Ears pierced, wears silver or black studs
• Wears a silver ring on right hand (ring finger)
• Wears bracelets occasionally

Personality:
Noah lives to please the crowd, honestly. He loves to preform his music, share it with the world. There's always a song in his head and there's a big chance he's humming or singing it. Noah is bubbly and full of life most of the time, and he likes people, including himself at times. He loves being around other people in the bar or at a party or club, drinking and/or starting up a conversation. He's not too much of a flirt, but if he finds that certain someone, he might just get a "bit" attached. However, with the good comes the bad. Noah can be impatient or emotional at times, and completely hate and doubt himself, searching for reassurance.

Backstory:
Noah grew up in a chaotic household in the UK, having three siblings and pets, it was always loud but fun. He and his siblings ended up being quite different, but they still are very close and come home now for holidays or special occasions. As his love for music grew, Noah did everything he could to get good education for it, hoping to go to a music school and preform for the people. And he did. He moved to <insert country here for plot purposes> for college and a major in music (performing arts).

Family:
Maria Hanson (Mother)
Jason Hanson (Father)
Lliah Hanson (Sister, 26)
Oliver Hanson (Brother, 23)
Allix Hanson (Sister, 19)

Hobbies/habits:
Noah enjoys playing a variety of instruments and singing; all to please the crowd, and he also mixes drinks for his job, though he wouldn't do it in his free time; he's full of party tricks, if there's a party then Noah is there.

Addictions:
Alcohol

Flaws:
Noah can be very impatient at times, and often he ends up drinking too much at the parties he attends. Noah also has a tendency to be quite narcissistic at times, or just the complete opposite.

Phobias:
Not pleasing people, silence

Disorders/disabilities:
None

Positives/Skills:
Noah can be quite polite and good mannered in a professional setting. He's very good with people and is quite extroverted, not to mention he has a passion for music and pleasing people with it.

Likes:
Family and friends, music and preforming, board/card games, parties, alcohol, and tattoos.

Dislikes:
Constantly following a routine, silence, tongue piercings, not meeting expectations or pleasing people, and being hungover.

Other:
• British accent
• Has a cat at home, named Lacy (white cat)
• Two dogs at home, one is a Boxer named Tyson and one is a German Shepherd named Gemma
• Plays Minecraft with his siblings when he sees them
• Loves the color green

Smut:
Yes

Position:
Uke, but will take control sometimes

Turn-on(s):
Dirty talk, being pinned to things, roughness at the right times, teasing, grinding, almost being caught
But also gentle touches and sweet words, really just loving his S/O and being loved back

Turn-off(s):
Bodily fluids, blood, his lover crying

Kink(s):
Yes

 Kink(s):Yes