4: Problem Solved?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Start-----------------------------------

Your Perspective

You: And here we are! Welcome to my lab, G.

I open the door to my lab and she steps inside. She seemed a bit in awe and was touch things. She looked at a picture of me and Frisk and mused about something. Couldn't hear what she said though. She turned back around and saw my face was inches away from her's. As a result, her face reddened and she pushed me away gently.

You: So what do you think?

Gaster: a little on the small side, but it is filled with nice things.

You: Thanks G.

*Gaster nodded and questioned how you planned to remedy the situation.

You: If I recall correctly you came from the void yes? So part of your SOUL is in the void between worlds, which is why there is a hole in your SOUL. With the right amount of determination and teleportation in the works, I hypothesized that we could fix your dilemma.

*Gaster pondered this and spoke up.

Gaster: Is it safe?

You: Huh?

Gaster: I asked is it safe?

I ponder for a bit.

You: It should be.

Gaster: Oh . . . alright then. I can't tell him about the demon that lies there.

You: We'll get started later on in the day. I just need to go back home, grab some vials of DETERMINATION and other SOUL trait essences. I also need to water Flowey. The friendliness pellets hurt. They hurt.

I shivered at the memory of the last time I forgot to water the psychopathic flora.

*Gaster chuckled before returning to her silent self.

You: Hey . . . is everything all right?

Gaster: Of c-course. Why would th-there be a problem?

*You frown, knowing that something was probably wrong. You place a hand on her shoulder. She shivered at the sudden contact

You: You know, you can tell me anything. It'll stay between us of course-

*Gaster hugged you.

Gaster: . . .

You: If it was a hug you wanted, then all you had to do was ask!

*Gaster's face reddened.

Gaster: You idiot. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. . . I wish I could have the COURAGE to tell you but . . .

I hugged her tighter before lifting her chin so she could look at me.

You: Everything will be fine. So please don't worry about anything, okay? So, please.

*I place my hands on the corner of her mouth.

You: Smile for me. That's all I ask.

-Timeskip brought by G questioning her feelings for (Y/N)-

I get back after watering Flowey and got some food for the two of us to eat. On the way there I felt something was off. A sense of deja vu. But I shook it off. I focused on the thought of G and the treatment. I'm afraid of what could happen. But after speaking with sans and Alphys about what could happen, they both told me that there was a very small chance that could go wrong. 65% to be exact. But sans tried to warn me about something. But he quickly returned to his jovial self not long after. The Void sounds fairly dangerous. But it's a risk I'm going to take. For her.

I return and see Gaster who was looking out the window. I approach and hand her the sandwich I bought.

Gaster: Thank you.

We ate quietly whilst looking out the window. I saw Gaster light up when eating the bagel sandwich. It seems like a new favorite to be honest. We finished and cleaned up. I was about to say something when Gaster looked at me.

You: I think we should get read-

Gaster places her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. I pull her in closer to me. Gaster pulled away from me just as quickly as it happened, with a deep blush on her face. To be honest I'm just happy she likes me.

You: So you did have a crush on me!

Gaster: Please don't ruin the moment.

You: R-Right, sorry.

She smiled. A genuine, unforced smile. I smiled back at her and she held my hand.

You: Let's do this.

-time skip brought by (Y/N) setting up the device-

I finished the small device Where Gaster's soul would go. I then use part of my soul's DETERMINATION and deposit it into the machine. I then ask Gaster to use her teleportation to open up a portal with no output portal. The machine goes wrrr and makes a few other sounds as it begins to do its magic.

Or science if you want to be THAT person.

I note the visible discomfort on Gaster's face and tell her we can stop if she is in pain. But before i can finish speaking, it's quiet. And black for a second. I could have sworn I heard a laugh. I snapped out of it and saw Gaster on the floor. I ran to her and check up on her. She opened her eyes and smiled.

*Gaster presents her SOUL to you. It is pretty much healed. A few cracks but the hole has ceased to exist.

Gaster: It worked.

*Tears streamed down her face.

Gaster: Thank you . . . Thank you so much, (Y/N).

She hugged me tightly.

You: It's nothing. Let's head home. Okay?

*Gaster agrees before pointing to the smoldering remains of the machine.

You: Yeah, we ought to clean that up.

-Timeskip brought by (Y/N) and Gaster cleaning up the remains of the lab-

Nobodies perspective.

Black goo began to materialize where the machine one was. A red soul with black parts absorbing it appeared. The goo seemed to belch out what looked to be a body. The body slowly materialized. Eyes glowing a menacing vermilion.

?????: At last.

The body became more human. . . Male to be exact.

?????: I'm free. Free to ERASE this world. Those monkeys will pay for what they did to me!

The figure laughed maniacally and looked to see several vials full of extracted SOUL traits. Breaking each of them open, the figure absorbed them and finally regained their original form.

Brown hair. Pale skin. Rosy cheeks. Striped green sweater and all.

------------------Chapter End----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------