9: Onwards

-----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

Gaster: Here, let me help with that.

With a few swift motions, Gaster helped me with my tie. I thanked her by placing a kiss on her head, and she finished getting her own tie ready as well. According to her, she's not much of a dress person. We're heading out to a pretty fancy restaurant today, so we're getting ready for that. Quite a lot has happened since then. Chara has been pretty much accepted by everyone else except sans and Gaster. Pretty sure the kid has a crush on Frisk too, considering how noticeable it is. Oh and, I got a job with the government on soul research along with Gaster. The VESTIGE's are doing pretty well, to the point they call us two Mom and Dad.  Gaster hasn't gotten used to it though.

Gaster: So, are you ready to leave?

You: Yeah. Are you sure that the Frisk, Chara, Asriel, and sans can handle the kids? 

*A large boom shakes the house.

I heard Chara yelling and chasing after one of them. Gaster shrugs and nods. 

Gaster: I’m positive they can handle them. Well, 62% percent positive that is. You know how unpredictable they can be.

You: That’s reassuring. Maybe we should-

*Gaster comes up from behind you and coaxes your shoulders. You relax after 

Gaster: Plus. We need this break, don't we? We don't want to be burned out, do we?

 I sigh knowing that she's right. Looking at her, she gives a small knowing smile at me. Blushing I turned away, only for her to put a finger under my chin and turning my head to look at me.

You: I guess we deserve the break.

Gasters: As I thought.

You: We have been pretty busy with the government lately. So, yeah, let’s take it easy for now.

*Gaster links her arm with yours.

Gaster: That sounds alright to me. I'm pretty sure we're running a little behind schedule as of five minutes ago.

You: Damn, really?! Let's get going then!

*Gaster chuckles.

Gaster: You haven't changed one bit, (Y/N). I'm lucky to have met you.

A smile crossed my face and I turned back to her, pulling her in for a quick kiss before we finally left.

You: And I'm lucky to have met you too,

-----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------

So. Its finally over. Did yall like it? I had a blast writing it. Thank you for reading.