HP - The Battle

This was requested by Lululocochica thank you for requesting! I did what you said and kinda ran with it so I hope you like it! ^w^ also I'm doing this from memory because I haven't seen the movies for a bit so if I get something wrong I'm sorry >_<

Deatheaters.

They were everywhere you looked.

Curses and spells being thrown every which way.

There was so much noise.

So much yelling and screaming and crashing.

You were practically running on autopilot. Waving your wand around, casting defensive and offensive spells in a desperate attempt to keep you and your friends alive.

Out of the corner of your eye you see your friends, the Golden Trio, running through the bodies fighting. You knew what they were doing. They were trying to destroy one of the last horcruxes left. You weren't part of the Golden Trio group but you may as well have been with all the crap you went through with them.

You were starting to wonder how much longer you could go before everyone stopped. A voice that made you sick to your stomach echoed through yours and everyone's head. Voldemort called off his followers and allowed you all to gather your dead.

Gee, how generous.

You're heart breaks when you see the bodies and tears fall freely down your cheeks. You stand apart from everyone on the castle grounds, a small breeze ruffling your hair. You're staring at nothing in particular when you feel something. You felt like someone was standing next to you but no one was close enough to be.

You thought about it for a moment and then it dawned on you. You heard slight rustling and spoke up before he could leave. "I know what you're gonna do." The movement stopped. "You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to say... You're one of my best friends. You're my brother and I love you. We may not be blood but you're my family." You looked at the ground trying to keep your voice steady. You had to be strong just a little bit longer for him. "I just wanted you to know that... Just in case."

You felt pressure on your hand and you squeezed back with a small smile. He left and your smile fell. You were terrified. Who wouldn't be? You're best friend was going to his possible death. And if he does die... You don't want to think about that.

You stood with your friends near the castle doors as the sky got lighter. Then you heard it. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" Gasps were heard and it was repeated. You and Neville were the first out of the door because you were the closest. You saw Voldemort, the smugest smile on his face, behind him his followers and Hagrid holding Harry in his arms, fat tears falling into his scraggly beard.

"No." You whispered at first. Then you screamed. "NO!" Tears fell and you stood frozen. Everything was muted for a moment. You didn't hear or see anything except Hagrid laying Harry gently on the ground. You looked at him for a moment.

And then everything came rushing back. Everyone was fighting again. In a flash you threw yourself into the fight. Neville had Godric Gryffindor's sword and killed Nagini with it. You saw Voldemort visibly weakened and then you saw Harry fighting him. Of course you were shocked at first but then you smiled and laughed with joy. He was alive!

With renewed vigor you continued to fight. After a while the fighting stopped again but this time you were the victors. You didn't see what happened with Harry and Voldemort but you knew Voldemort was defeated. You stood with Harry, Ron and Hermione on the damaged bridge.

He explained what happened with the Elder Wand. Because Draco defeated Dumbledore it was his but because Harry defeated Draco the Elder Wand was Harry's.

"What are you going to do with it?" Hermione asked Harry.

"Keep it obviously." Ron answered. She looked at him and he looked back. "What? I mean just think of the power!"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking of." Harry said. You knew what he was going to do right before he did it. He snapped the wand in half and threw it over the side.

You smiled and stood next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You did the right thing." He smiled at you and placed his hand over yours. You four stood in silence, looking out over the scenery, taking in the relief that this was all finally over.

A/n

How was that? Good? I hope? I feel like the endingish was kinda rushed a bit but over all I kinda liked it 🥰