Elu - PDA

This was requested by celestialursula thank you for requesting! Also thank you for showing me Skam France! I love Elu a lot now! Now I don't know much about the show or these characters or France period so if Elu are out of character or if I get anything wrong please forgive me >\\\<

You watch from a little ways away from them, watching them have their arms around each other, share a quick kiss.

Eliott and Lucas.

You want to be part of that. You want to hold their hands and kiss them and just be able to love them. You love them so much. They love you too. You know they do. But they say actions speak louder than words. And the lack of action is screaming right in your ear.

In public you're all just friends.

In private you are everything and so much more.

You three were together. Polyamorous, a three way relationship, a throuple. Whatever you want to call it buts that's what you were.

Not being able to kiss them in front of others is hurting you. So you try to distance yourself a bit while in public. You tried to be subtle about it, excuse yourself from a conversation, decline when offered to go out to eat. You tried to let them not notice but they did.

You sat in you're room alone. Your parents were out and so it was just you in the house. You absentmindedly scrolled through social media not really seeing what was on your screen. You were thinking about going to bed when you heard a knock on your window.

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion you got up and moved the shades. Eliott and Lucas were smiling back at you. A smile tugged at your lips as you opened the window and let them in. "You know my parents aren't home. You could have come in through the door."

"Where's the fun in that?" Eliott said. You rolled you eyes and Lucas chuckled.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"What can we not come over and see our lovely girlfriend?" Lucas faked hurt.

You laughed a bit and shook your head. "No of course you can. It's just you never come over unannounced unless it's something important." They shared a glance and you raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Lucas stepped closer and took your hand. "We're just a bit worried about you. You've been distant. Is everything okay?"

You frowned a bit. You didn't really want to tell them what was bothering you because it would seem so childish if you said it out loud. But one look in their eyes pulled it out of you. You pulled away and sat on your bed with a huff. "It's stupid." You mumble.

Eliott and Lucas sit on either side of you and Lucas gives you a reassuring smile. "Nothing is stupid if it's bothering you. Now what is bothering you?"

"You both love me right?" You asked quietly. They looked at you with confused expressions and said yes.

"Of course we do." Eliott assured.

You kept your gaze on the floor as you told them what's been on your mind. "I just get insecure sometimes. When we're alone together we kiss and hold each other and everything but when we're out we don't do that. You both do. I just get worried sometimes if I'm actually a part of us. I know I am and I know you both love me I just can't help it sometimes. I'm sorry."

"Hey." Lucas gently moved your face so you looked at him. "You don't have to apologise for how you're feeling. We all get insecure sometimes. We can't help it but we shouldn't have to be sorry for it."

"If anything we should be sorry." Eliott chimed it and you turned to look at him. "We didn't know you were feeling like this. We should have been more out in the open with you. We didn't only because we weren't sure if you would have wanted to."

"We should have asked you about it." Lucas said. "But now we know and we'll make sure you never feel that way again." Lucas pulled you in for a kiss and you gladly kissed back.

You felt Eliott's lips on your neck and you hummed in approval. You felt his smile and you turned your head to him to see it. "And tonight we'll show you how much we do love you."

Let's just say Eliott and Lucas spent a while showing you how much they loved you and made sure you felt loved.

The next day you three were out with your friends. After last night you felt a thousand times better about your relationship with Eliott and Lucas. You wouldn't feel insecure anymore when they did PDA.

"Hey what's on your mind?" Eliott asked as he threw an arm over your shoulders. He gave you a charming smile and your cheeks tinted pink.

"N-nothing." Lucas stood on the other side of you and grabbed your hand. Your cheeks reddened more and you gave them a questioning look. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to hold my girlfriend's hand." Lucas smiled.

"And I just wanted to hold my girlfriend close." Eliott gave you a lopsided smile before he kissed you. Your friend group whooped and teased you although you didn't really hear it as you were distracted. Then Lucas kissed you and your friends teasing grew louder.

You blushed heavily but smiled and laughed along with everyone else. Your friends proceeded to pelt you three with questions about your relationship and you happily answered every one of them.

Looks like you won't be excluded from PDA anymore.