Doctor Who - Alternate Universe

Real quick! I made the above picture ^w^ my mama likes it and I love it so yeah that's all I wanted to say ^w^

You sit alone in your house mindlessly scrolling through your phone, looking for something to cure your boredom. You toss your phone aside with a huff and reach for the remote, deciding to watch TV instead, until a strange and very familiar sound reaches your ears. It takes you a moment, not really believing your ears, before you jump up from your spot and rush outside. And that's when you see it.

A blue police box.

Your eyes widen when you see the door open and someone sticks their head out, although it's not exactly who you were expecting. A chubby girl with blue eyes, shoulder length dyed mint hair and yellow rimmed glasses smiles at you.

"Well, come on then!" She says with an American accent and beckons you inside. You stand there for just a few more moments after she goes in before you finally shake your head with a little smile and go inside the blue box. You let out a small laugh as you see the inside. The girl stands at the controls, a big smile on her face. "Well? Aren't you going to say it?" She asked.

"It's bigger on the inside!" You exclaim.

"Yes! That's it! That's what we love to hear!" She laughed.

"But where's the Doctor?" You asked.

"The Doctor?" She looks around. "Uh somewhere around here... I think. But! You are not here for the Doctor. Well, you are, but not this Doctor." She moves around the console, flipping a few switches, pulling a few knobs. "We, well I, am here to take you on an adventure!"

"Isn't that usually the Doctor's job?" You follow her as she goes around and around.

"It is, yes. But in this universe it's mine and his."

"This universe?"

"Yes! This universe! This singular universe layered within billions of other universes! I am hear to take you to another one!"

"Another universe? But I thought travel through alternate universes was impossible if not extremely difficult?"

"It is but not in this universe." She stops moving to look at you making you stop as well. "Just imagine. This universe, this world that you live in right now, is being written by a 19 year old girl who has too much time on her hands and a wild imagination. And you, you are reading it, you are picturing it inside your mind and you are making it a reality. This right here, right now, is now an existing alternate universe."

"I'm a little confused."

"It's okay. That's why I'm here. Well not really. I'm here to take you on an adventure! That's right! Okay never mind all of that before. This is why we're here." She turns and hovers her hand over a glowing green button. "This button will allow me to take you into yet another alternate universe where you can have the adventures that you watch on TV. You can run with the Doctor!"

"Really?"

"Really."

"So you push that button and I get to be with the Doctor?"

"Yes! So, do you want to?"

"Of course!" You exclaim happily.

"Here we go!" She slams her hand down on the button and the whole place rumbles making you both grab onto a bar to stay standing. "Oh! There's probably some things I should tell you about the universe you're going to be in!" She yelled over the noises of the TARDIS.

"What's that?" You yelled back.

"In this alternate universe you are the Doctor's wife and a Time Lord! Just like me and the Doctor!"

"You're a Time Lord?"

"In this universe, yes! You'll have the ability to regenerate! But in all the times you have regenerated you have kept the same face which is your current face! No one knows why, not even you!"

"Why?"

"I just said no one knows! Also probably because the girl writing this has no idea but thinks you'd like to look like you and not someone else! Oh! We're here!" She stumbles her way, trying to keep upright, to the TARDIS doors and you follow. She opens the doors and you shield your eyes from the bright light shining in.

"Where are we?"

"We are at a universal crossroads! Here you can travel to alternate universes if you know what you're doing and where you're going!"

"I don't know either of those things!"

"Exactly! Which is why you need this!" She pulled a gold ring from her pocket and put it on you're left ring finger. "Alright! Now all you have to do is jump!"

"What?! I'm not gonna jump out there!"

"You'll be fine! Don't you trust me?"

"I don't even know your name!"

"I'm Wolfie! What's yours?"

"Y/n!"

"There we go! Now we know each other! Now you can jump!"

"I don't think I can!"

"You can! I'll help you!" She moved behind you and you faced the open door, putting your hands on the sides of the box. She put her hands in your shoulders. "On three! Okay?" You nodded. "One! Two!" She gave you a small push and you fell out the door. "Three!"

Time seemed to slow as you fell into the white light. Your hair floated around you and you felt weightless. You saw a figure in the light and a smile slowly spread across your face. You slowly reached out to them and let your eyes flutter shut, fully trusting that they'll catch you.

A/n
I'm writing a Doctor Who x reader fanfiction and this is me yeeting you into it XD hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading!