How The Snake And Deer Met

It was a nice Tuesday afternoon, and things have been doing very well and smoothly at the Happy Hotel. Charlie toke a stroll around the hotel to see how things are. Even Alastor is helping out Charlie for checking everything out around the Happy Hotel. Everything's going great. And after a few minutes, it's time for the hotel staff to have their fifteen-minute break.

Charlie: *looked at the clock* *threw the P.A.* Alright, everyone. It's 12:00, it's time for your break, so please enjoy yourselves.

Angel: Well, since I don't work here, I'm gonna go get laid~ Peace *walked out the door*

Husk: I'm just gonna hang out at the casino, and win another pot load of cash. *flew away*

Charlie: Hey, Vaggie, you wanna hang out at that new store down town?

Vaggie: Sure

As everyone left the hotel, Alastor was the only one behind to watch over the hotel. And he has everything covered. Everything is clean, mostly because Niffty's double checking everything to make sure the hotel is spotless. Then, Alastor went out for walk around town after everything's taking care of. As we walked down the streets of Hell, demons quickly walked away to the Radio Demon can walk by, until he stopped at a bar. As he went in and sit down, he looked around the bar with the deadly smile on his face until the bartender asked him for a drink. When the bartender saw him, he grabbed a near-by tray and walked towards him with a happy smile on his face.

Bartender Demon: EEEEEEHHHHHH!!! Alastor, the Radio Demon! How are ya, my friend? And ya want the usual?

Alastor: Nothing much, recently. And I would also love to have a whiskey, as always, please.

Bartender Demon: You got it! *chuckled* *walked away* Ehh...

Alastor patently waited for his drink, then he looked above to see the TV about a nature documentary. He gotten both really interested and really entertained. Like, seeing Charlie's performance on the news, interested/entertained. Then the bartender came back with his drink. Alastor paid for it and toke a sip or two. After he's done with his drink, he looked at the time, and noticed that he needs to be back at the Happy Hotel within ten minutes, so he got up from his chair and then left. The bartender's adrenaline is going through the roof.

As the deer demon walked around on the sidewalk, humming "You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile", by the famous pop-singer, Sia. (I just like to add that) Until suddenly, he heard voices near an alleyway...

???: Get on the wall, snake!

???: Please, I beg of you! *got slapped* OH!! *thud*

???: Get on the wall!!

Alastor went to investigate and saw two demons. One was a lizard demon...

(You know this guy:

And the other is a snake demon, aka Sir Pentious

And the other is a snake demon, aka Sir Pentious. The lizard demon grabbed one of the snake's wrists, and put it behind him, the lizard grabbed his face with his other hand and pinned against the wall.

Lizard (I'm just gonna call him "Rancor"): You and I are gonna have some fun

He said as he licked Sir Pentious' neck to his face, which made him shudder.

Sir Pentious: *shudder*

Rancor was about to undressed Sir Pentious, but then Alastor stepped in...

Alastor: Excuse me, sir, I know what you're doing, and I'm going to ask you release that man immediately.

Alastor looked at Sir Pentious, and see the fear and anger in his eyes. Then he looked back at Rancor.

Rancor: The fuck? *chuckled* Why would I want to do that? *holds Sir Pentious tighter, and holds him hear his face* I really wanna stick my dick inside of him!

Sir Pentious gave a small whimper when he said that and when Rancor started to dig his claws into Pentious' scales. He then looked at the deer, hoping he would do something quick. And that made the deer really annoyed.

Alastor: *laughed* *eyes glowing a bit* I'm giving you a five second warning to release him, or things would get ugly.

Rancor: Pssh! Haha! *to Sir Pentious* Is this guy for real? He thinks...Uh...he thinks...he's HAHA!! Uh...*back to Alastor* you're nuts

(That's right! I did the quote from the first episode! Bet you didn't see that coming!)
(Sorry 'bout that)

Alastor: 5...

Rancor: Oh, wait, *snickered* you're fucking serious?

Alastor: 4...

Rancor: *to Sir Pentious* Is he actually doing this?

Alastor: 3...

Sir Pentious: I think you should do what he sssaysss.

Alastor: 2...

Rancor: Fuck this dumb shit

Alastor's eyes suddenly glowed and his pupils turned into dials.

Alastor: 1...*snapped his fingers and shadow tentacles appeared*

Shadow tentacles suddenly appeared from nowhere and started to grab Rancor and Sir Pentious. They made the lizard to let go of the snake and put him down next the Alastor. And then, the tentacles continued to wrap around Ranco, squeezing him so hard until his face turns red.

Alastor: You may not wanna see this, my scaly friend. *covered his eyes*

Sir Pentious: Oh...kay

And then Sir Pentious heard a loud scream. He got so startled that he covered his face and hide his head to Alastor's chest. Alastor looked at Pentious, thinking him in a scared way makes him so attractive