Loving One Another

Alastor teleported Sir Pentious to a different place downtown of Pentagram City. They entered an abandoned building, and they started panted from being out of breathe.

Sir Pentious: Wow! I...do not wanna taste that again!

Alastor: You don't have to. I know that cat tongue is not the best.

Sir Pentious: I believed it! Heh! Why are we here?

Alastor: Because...*hugs Sir Pentious* someone might harm you again. *puts hand on Pentious' cheek* And I can't let that happen.

Sir Pentious: *blushes and smiles* Thanks. *chuckled nervously*

Alastor: I hope this will get the taste out of your  mouth. *kissed Pentious in the mouth*

Sir Pentious eyes widen, but closed his eyes for the Radio Demon's taste. He placed his hands on Alastor's arms returning the kiss. Alastor wrapped his arms around Pentious' waist and then slide his tongue into the snake's mouth. Sir Pentious didn't protest and let him have at him. But Alastor then placed him up against a near by wall and continue to French kiss the serpent. Sir Pentious looked at Alastor in a loving way. Alastor the. Slid down to his neck as he stated to lick and nibble on his next. Sir Pentious then moan with pleasure, which made Alastor do more nibbles at his neck. Pentious even knew that he felt his tongue licking his scaly neck.

Sir Pentious: *moaned* Oh! Oh, Alastor!

Alastor: I knew that he would enjoy this. Maybe I should turn it up a bit.

Alastor then sinker his teeth within the snake's neck, which, of course, made Sir Pentious whimpered. He did not expect this to happen. At all. So Alastor continues to nibble his neck until he's ready to like some blood that's suddenly now dripping from the biting. Then his hand wondered around him.