At The House

Alastor and Sir Pentious continued to French kiss each other and along with taking off each other's clothes. But before they both toke off their jackets, a man interrupted and came from nowhere. The male demons looked at him with embarrassing looks on their faces

Wolf Demon: Hey! Can you two not do that here?! We trying to knock this shit-hole to the ground. So do you mind on...doing that...somewhere else?

Alastor: *removed his lips away from Sir Pen's* Uh...apologies, good sir. We will be on our way. Right, Pent? *slides his fingers from his back to his hood*

Sir Pentious: Uh...y-yes! Of course

Wolf Demon: Then go on

Alastor snapped his fingers and a smoke cloud appeared around the male demons and they disappeared as cloud fade away. The wolf demon and his gang started to get their tools and start to beat the shit out of the old building. And back to a different destination, aka: Sir Pentious' mansion, they appeared at the snake's bedroom.

Alastor: Hmm. This seems comfortable.

Sir Pentious: *blushes* Um. Thank you? I mean...I usually don't bring anyone to my home, so I hope this wouldn't be...*gets interrupted by Alastor kissing his mouth* *moan*

Alastor: *removed his lips* Let's just get on the bed, shall we?

Pentious nodded and he followed Alastor to his bed and he let Alastor nibble his neck again. Along with removing his jacket and hat off of the snake. Sir Pentious suddenly removed Alastor from his neck and said...

Sir Pentious: Hang on. I wanna...try something

The deer was confused on what he meant, until he sees the snake slides down to Alastor's midsection and pulled down his trousers. Alastor was intrigued, and his eyes widen as he felt the snake's mouth started to suck on the deer's length. Alastor started to moan and put his hand behind the snake's head to make it even deeper. Pentious started to gag on his length, but he lets the other demon to have it his way.

Alastor: *moan* Oh! OH! Wow, Sir Pentious! You have a cool mouth! *moan*

Egg Boi #123: *peeking through the doo* Really wish that was us right now

Egg Boi #654: Yeah. *starts recording it* But this is interesting to watch

Pentious continued to suck on his meaty cock until his eyes started glazed over as his mouth is started to full up with cum and drip of his face. The serpent spit out the deer's cock and let out a slimy trail of cum starts to drip of his face and the deer's cock. The snake slithered back up to the Radio Demon's face he he starts to take of his clothes. Alastor did the same thing with Sir Pentious. They both got on the bed with Pentious on the bottom and Alastor on the top of him, grabbing the snake's wrists and pinning him down. Alastor starts to lick Pentious' lips and mouth to clean up any cum and then ran his hand down back to the serpent's midsection and starts to pump his cock again. Pentious starts to moan in his mouth and sneakily move his tail up to Alastor's waist and starts constricting. Alastor, then, went back to Sir Pentious' neck and starts sinking his teeth in, which made the snake whimpered. Alastor can smell the pleasure from the snake, and lets go of his throbbing cock and without a warning, he pushed his dick inside of Sir Pentious' opening that made him yelp in pain. Pentious bit his lip as he starts to feel his insides being pounded by the Radio Demon. Both Alastor and Sir Pentious started to moan in unison with the intruding length continues to pump inside of the snake. Pentious wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck as he started to cry in a lewd way. The Egg Bois looked at each other in shocked, but they continue to record the two demons having fun...