Loving ON One Another

Alastor continues to nibble Sir Pentious' neck, until suddenly, Alastor's hand started to move around the snake's body. His hand went inside the snake's jacket and start massaging his chest, making Sir Pentious moan even more

Alastor: Enjoying this, my scaly friend?

Sir Pentious: *moaning* Oh, yes! Oh! I'm loving this, ssssoo much!

Alastor: Wanna get back to kissing, and let me continue on the rubbing?

Sir Pentious: Oh, yes, plea...

Alastor: *kissed on his mouth* Mmm...I knew you would say that *continued to kiss him*

Pentious then wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck to deepen the kiss. Then Alastor's other hand starts to ran down to the snake's midsection and starts rubbing all over him. Sir Pentious moaned in Alastor's mouth, enjoying both the taste of the Radio Demon and the enjoyable rubbing on his chest and his midsection. Alastor realized that all of his rubbing at Pentious' midsection, he suddenly revealed the snake's lengths. They both stopped kissing then looked at each other, and with an sketchy grin on his face, Alastor looked at Sir Pentious...

Alastor: Well, then. Do you want to...?

Sir Pentious: If you like

Alastor: *close to his face* Then so bet it, then *slides down*

The deer bend his knees until his face is in front of the snake's lengths. Pentious was started to feel nervous, but he closed his eyes and let him feel the hot, wet mouth the the deer demon in surprise. Alastor started to suck on one of Pentious's lengths, along with rubbing both the one he's sucking and the other one. Sir Pentious is now moaning like crazy. Feeling Alastor's tongue all over his cock makes him started to cry, lustfully. Alastor even licked/sucked the tippets part of his cock.

Sir Pentious: *panted* *moaned* Oh! A-Alastor! I...I think...I think I'm gonna...Hah!

Alastor's eyes widen as Sir Pentious climaxed inside of his mouth, and on his jacket from the other dick. He spits out his dick out of his mouth as he started to breath heavily, and then starts to like his lips and back on the serpent's length to wipe off any cum. And some cum got onto his figures, so he licked off some cum of his figures too. Sir Pentious collapsed on the floor, panted and started cooling down from climaxing.

Sir Pentious: *panted* Oh, wow!! *wheezing*

Alastor: *chuckled* Now I know two tasty parts of you: Your mouth, and you meaty flesh...

Sir Pentious: *chuckled and placed his hand on his face*

Alastor: But what about...your third tasty part?

Sir Pentious: *getting up* P-Pardon?

Alastor: *climbing on top of him and grabbing his jacket* You know~

Sir Pentious blushed and let a smile on his face. Alastor went back down to his cocks and passed down to his revealed opening.

Alastor: Now there's the third part of you that need to have a little...taste test

Sir Pentious then get what he's talking about, so he let him have at him. Alastor lowered his head close to Pentious' opening, and gave it some good slurping. Pentious let out a few more tears of the other male licking his opening. He even put his hand behind of the Radio Demon's head and push him down to make it deeper. He even felt tongue going inside of him. The serpent then moaned a little louder. Words can't begin to suscribe how pleasurable it is. Then he let out a hiss as Alastor twirled his tongue inside him all about. Alastor sticker his tongue back in his mouth and climbed back up to face-to-face with Sir Pentious. They looked at each other for a few moments until they're back to the French kissing each other. As the devoured each other's mouths, Pentious started to untie Alastor's bow tie and unbutton his coat. Alastor knew what Sir Pentious is up to, so he did them same with him. Alastor toke of Pentious' hat and untie his bow tie, while kissing him. They're up to the NEXT LEVEL!!!!