Arguments

Again, this is based on a Reddit post, I made over here. https://bit.ly/2Q7tvRw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As everyone was walking to class, Gema was playing on his phone with fire in his eyes. Midori asked, "Gema-Senpai! What are you playing?" Gema muttered, "Death Party 7: Kill All The Guests." "Senpai, didn't you said Death Party was bad?" "They actually fixed the game a lot... If you sign up in a local server, they made sure it has a low number, so the framerate would be smooth, characters are easy to customize and tell apart, weapon and warfare is fun to create and the kill and battle animations are fun to watch." Mai looks over his shoulder. "Wow, Senpai, you're already first place." Gema smiled as Shiromi walked past, "Well, It's only the Buraza Town Server! I don't have to worry. I'm practically a master at this game." Itachi rolled his eyes and hissed, "I bet you are, nerd." Shiromi pulls out her phone and texts in the Student Council Group Chat, 'Hey, is anyone patrolling near the locker room?' While waiting, she begins to download Death Party. Aoi responds, 'I am going down the stairs in the back to there. Why?' Shiromi customized her character to look like a white cat, buys a bunch of weapons and warfare, and makes her username, TheAkademiTiger. Shiromi's tiger player scouts out, Gema's player, he looked like a neon, strobe light soldier. She takes a look at the boys. Itachi was putting on his shoes and Gema's eyes were glued to the screen, but was still opening his locker. Shiromi's tiger threw a bunch of smoke bombs at Gema's soldier and threw pin darts at him. Gema's eyes snapped open. "Wait? What?! No!!" Itachi's eye twitched and growled. Midori kept jumped up, "What's happening?! What's happening?" Mai looked over as Gema yelled, "Someone ambushed me!" The soldier pulled out a gun and tried to pull out a shield, but the tiger was able to pour acid on it and struggled to pull the gun out of his hands. "How did they get the acid?! What the hell is their inventory?!" Itachi gripped his locker tightly. Shiromi chuckled about how easy the game mechanics are. The tiger was able to pull the gun out of the soldiers hands and smack him in the head. Gema mashed on the buttons over and over to fight unconsciousness, repeating, "No. No. No. Come on! Come on!" Shiromi then finished him off with a single shot to the head from a laser gun. A weak party horn sound blew from Gema's phone with the words, 'Looks like a real party! You were killed by TheAkademiTiger!" Gema screamed, "NOO!! WHO DID THIS?!" Mai read the text. "someone from our school did this?" Gema shouted louder, "WHOEVER DID THIS IS GOING TO PAY!! NO WAY SOMEONE COULD GET ALL THIS STUFF AND GO UNNOTICED!!-" Aoi was hearing this, right by the faculty lounge as Itachi shouted, "How about you just shut the hell up?! No one gives a damn!" The bullies began to giggle. Gema retorted, "Just like how no one gives a damn about your club?! Eff off!" Itachi approached. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME?! AT LEAST I HAVE A CLUB, NOT A BUNCH OF LOSERS HOARDING THE COMPUTER LAB AFTER SCHOOL!!" "YOU'RE BARELY A CLUB LEADER!! YOU'RE JUST A SUBSTITUTE!! IF YOU QUIT WHILE SHE WAS HERE I BET SHE WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE A CRAP!!" Students gasp at the nerve he even said that while bullies and delinquents snicker because they think this is getting good. Itachi grabbed the collar of his uniform and pulled him closer. "You have some nerve saying that to me. Say it again now in my face and see what happens." Gema now realizes the weight of his words and not sure how to back out without seeming weak. A sudden popping sound and a deadly serious voice says, "What IS going to happen, Zametora?" Both look over and see Aoi, glaring angrily and lip in a firm line. Both of them back away from each other. Aoi glances at both of them and asked, "What happened?" They were quiet until Gema stammered, "I-I lost a game and yelled. Itachi yelled at me to stop and I yelled back. That's what happened, I-I swear." "Is that true, Zametora?" "Yeah..." Aoi looked at the bullies, "If you guys have a video of this, you better show me." Kokoro says, sweetly, "We just took video, just to show you! We'll cooperate fully!" Aoi said to both of them, "Before either of you pick a fight with anyone else, just remember to consider picking a fight with me first before you pull that stuff! Now everyone, move along!!" Everyone quickly puts on their shoes, closes their lockers and runs away, afraid of invoking Aoi's wrath. Aoi huffed and asked, "Is that why you asked if anyone was nearby, Shiromi?" Shiromi walked over. "Yeah, can't stop a fight I started." "Why the hell did you do that?! An actual fight could've started! What would you have done if I wasn't here?" "Nothing. I had to look in their lockers." "Are you mad?!" "Not at all. Now if you excuse me, I need to do my duties, right now. I suggest you do the same, Aoi!" Shiromi walked away and Aoi then threw a fit, annoyed with her behavior.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry. I couldn't find a picture that matched well with this conversation.

Got any criticism or anything to say? Please let me know!

Progress on the book will be made on my weekly reports!

If you have any questions or requests, comment or dm me.

Hope you like it and see you soon.