{T I C C I T O B Y}

Toby Rogers.

I knew him as 'Ticci Toby' or that's what the kids called him. I wanted to be friends with him but he was paranoid , in fear of being bullied by me. I only held my hand out to help him off the ground when he tripped. "Don't worry I won't bully you" I chuckled and smiled. We were only 6 well he was 7. He died though and I recently heard this. I was worried. Its been a few years , since we've talked but I still wondered what ever happened to the Toby Rogers from 1st grade.  Hearing what all happened , I felt a tug on my shirt. "(Y/N)" . I turned to face my boyfriend. "Yeah?" I said with tears filling my (E/C) eyes. He pulled me into a hug. I thought I heard something tick but I only dismissed it as my imagination. "(Y/N) are you alright now?" He asked with a light smile on his face , his eyes held no concern though. "Yeah , I'm fine." I wipped my face with my sleeve. "Well , I'm going out with the guys tonight so , I wont be back til later." I smiled. "Can i accompany you?" His face grew impatient. "Uh , maybe another night (Y/N)." His voice shaky. "Well , what's so special about tonight?!" I heard another tick. "Look." My boyfriend grabbed my wrist. "I have business to attend to tonight. So just shut it up, I'm not taking you." I could swear those ticks were closer. My heart jerked at his words. I snatched my wrist back. "Don't come back." My body was shaking. "Your always going out and doing what? You never offer to take me with you and you always come home late. Completely drunk with the smell of bitter perfume clinging on to you. I'm done with this relationshi-". Before I could finish he pinned me to the wall. "This 'relationship' isn't over til I say it is." The anger in his voice could be heard. Fear was brought upon my red face. "Get off of her." A tick was heard. This time it was close. Closer than ever. "I said get off of her you asshole-e." He slowly got off of me and looked toward a man holding two hatches in his hand. They where both covered in blood , so was his boots followed by his pants and shirt. He had a mouth mask thing covering his lips and orange goggles covering his eyes. You could see his brown hair flipped in a mess under his hood as well.

Tick.

"And who the hell are you?" (BF/N) asked very confidently. "No o-one special." The man replied very nonchalantly and quickly sliced my boyfriends head off. My face went from fear to petrified. Blood was splattered everywhere.I was shaking as the man walked up to me slowly his footsteps echoed throughout the small apartment. He placed his blood covered hand on my cheek. "Let's go!" Another man with a mask that had feminine features appeared in the doorway. He slowly got up and walked away leaving me in a silent apartment. Police sirens could be heard in the distance and I swore I heard a tick before they left. When the police arrived they had looked horrified. Tears raced down my face as they rushed in to help me and begin the investigation to find the man who killed my now ex-boyfriend. A few months after the investigaters placed me in a new house just off the boarder of Florida so I wouldn't get to traumatized by the incident. It was big and roomy. That night wasn't too long ago or it felt as if it were yesterday to me , but sometimes I hear ticks echo throughout my house.

A/N: yooooo ~
This is one of my first creepypasta x reader stories. I hoped you enjoyed it and I'll be updating whenever I can.
-Galaxy.Pizza