{H O P E L E S S F A I T H}

After slendy informed me of the young woman lyra and how she died in a car accident I was only speechless as to what Toby must've felt. Although he wasn't here , he was out with masky and hoodie. I could feel my heart strings being pulled. Slendy soon left to attend to business at his mansion. I was left alone in the old house , only to be greeted by a strange man with a devilish smile. "H-hello...?" I struggle to say. He only laughed as if he succeeded in something. Toby and the others quickly ran in because they could sense another presence in the house. Only to find me passed out and being carried away by man into a portal leading to the underworld. I could hear Toby screaming my name and his footsteps quickly tapping the floorboards but he was too late. Silence grew and I was now before Zalgo passed out.

Tick.

~

{Toby's POV}

"SLENDERMAN WE HAVE TO GO GET HER!" I could feel my rage bubbling up inside ready to explode within minutes. "Behave yourself child." His voice knocking me out of my thoughts. "We will retrieve her." He stood looking out his window at the constant gray in the sky. "Toby, gather the others and tell them to get ready for war." I only nodded and proceeded to the others to tell them the news.

~

(R/n POV)

I quickly woke up realizing I wasn't in the house anymore. I could hear screams all around me. "Where on earth am I?" I began to question myself. As I walk around the cage I was put in. Banging on the poles I heard a loud growl behind me. As I look around , I could only see these white eyes piercing threw my fearful gaze. It had long razor claws and it was horrifying to look at. Its was so thin , you could see its spine stick out its back like it was about to pop at any moment. It lashed out at me and I had various amounts of bruises and open cuts. The sky above was a constant red and the clouds were a light gray. I felt myself losing consciousness because of blood loss. My last sight was seeing someone slash the beast and then soon I blacked out.

The constant ticks made my head throb viscously.

.

.

.

When I woke , I was surrounded by knives and blood splattered everywhere on the wall .Jeff's pictures were on the wall with knives through them as well. This person had to be working for zalgo. I had met Jeff awhile back when I met hoodie and lost silver. "I see you've awaken." A woman with a very pale face and black pupils calmly spoke from the doorway. "Ah , yes" I quietly shake at her presence. "My name is Jane ." she walked towards the bed with a grin on her face. "The monstrosity you just faced a few hours ago was 'the rake'." I shiver with fear. "Do you work for zalgo?"I Immediately asked.She only gave me a glare and a light smile."why yes I do princess." She knew exactly who I was. I wanted to run but were would I go at a time like this.

I wanted to go home and nothing more. I just wanted to be with toby right now. "Now what's the matter princess?" The woman sternly says with a grin. "My queen , its time." A man in a black cloak said. I couldn't believe my ears this woman was zalgos new wife.

Step mother.

I couldn't take anymore. She jerked my arm to get up. As I weakly stood she dragged me towards two black doors.It seemed as if everyone in the underworld was here.

The ticks , were no where to be heard.