{ T H E E M P R E S S }

I felt a little different , as if I wasn't myself. I soon was taken before my 'father'. I was thrown abruptly on the ground in front of him. He chuckled loudly , the sound of his jagged voice  pieced my ears painfully. "My youngest daughter , why is it you that were chosen to have the scared jewel inside of your useless breathing body?" His eyes narrowed at my disgusted look at him."Why is it you look at me in such disgust?" He arose from his thrown and began walking down the flight of stairs to face me. I shook as he approached me. "Arrogant child" he grabbed my neck and slang me into the steal door. "Just like your mother." He whispered. I couldn't feel anything I landed so hard on the ground. Snickering he grabbed my collar and held me up high in the air. "You who are weak should die." I shuddered at his hot breath. "Well now.." Blood ran down from my lip. "Shouldn't you be dead." I manged to kick him in the face. He released me and flew far back. I could feel the rush in my veins and the acceleration in my entire body. I awoken the destruction in my eyes and the power of a million ancestors in me. Zalgo charged at me and before he could reach me I kicked his stomach in and blasted him with a move slendy taught me. Zalgo grew angry with this. He wasn't playing games any longer. Looks like I'd have to get serious.

"Tick."

(Toby's P.O.V)

As we arrived at the entrance of zalgo's castle , guards from every corner began to charge at us head on. We we're ready for anything they threw at us.

'I'm coming (y/n) , just hold on.'

(R/N P.O.V)

After an hour of fighting I was extremely tired. I couldn't give up yet because I know toby is trying so hard. Zalgo gave a roaring laugh and barked "are you finished yet (R/n)?" He grabbed my leg and slung me into the wall. I could feel my bones cracking. "Agh." I fell on my stomach and gave out a loud "oof." As soon as I got up toby bursted through the door. Slenderman reached for me with his tentacles but i fainted because of the various amount of blood i had lost.

The ticks were close now and I've never felt safer....