{ M Y F I N A L C H A P T E R }

I awoke in my bed , my back was sore and it was so painful to even move a inch. The fight I had wasnt a dream , it was reality. I saw Toby resting peacefully next to me holding my hand. His breathing was slow moving and the moonlight reflected on his pale face. He twitched a little but it didn't seem to bother me. I kissed his forehead and released our entwined hands. Slowly walking down the stairs I found a sleeping hoodie and masky in my living room. I felt somewhat at ease. None the less I still have very faint dreams of zalgo.

He still lives with my soul.

Still lingering.

.

.

Later that morning I awoke to the sweet smell of pancakes and a sleepy toby whispering a "good morning beautiful." Along with a hug. Slenderman arrived soon after to inform me of what happened to zalgo after I blacked out. He said "Zalgo , was sealed away after hours of battle." As well as that he will be away for a few years until further notice. After eating and discussing zalgo,i grabbed Toby's hand , turning to him I say "you know I never got that kiss" smirking. He blushed a little but had no fear in smashing his lips into mine. I felt the butterflies in my stomach the moment I closed my eyes and leaned in. He held what was most important , my everlasting beating heart that was all for him..

Toby Rogers..
(A/n : sorry sorry for making it short but I was running out of ideas and i kinda got off the subject of it being a toby x reader thing lol but I hoped you enjoyed it ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ until next time.
✌ -Galaxy.Pizza