𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SuperBaragon35

Title: Purple

"Again." I winced as I shakily lifted my arms and closed my eyes. I suddenly closed my fists and thrusted them down, letting out a yell as a shock went through my entire body. Purple encase my entire body and then outwards like a shockwave. It passed over the broken teleporting device and kept moving, pulling out something with it. 

"Good," the pink blob stared at the giant mutant I had just pulled into our reality, "now send it back and then you are done for now. Until we attack the things known as the turtles, you will rest and save your energy." he got back into his robot suit and stared me for a minute before leaving the room.

I quickly dropped my arms, and gritted my teeth as a wave of pain went through me. I opened my eyes and the mutant was gone, so I waved my arm to turn the lights off and made my way back to my cell. I laid down on my cot and closed my eyes, hoping to get some sleep before the Kraang pulled me back to train more.

As soon as I fell asleep, I was jolted awake as the lights suddenly went out. I waved my arm, but they didn't come back on. I left my cell and began walking down the corridor, holding my arms out for protection. As I turned a corner, a Kraang suddenly came running towards me and turned the corner, sprinting out of sight. I turned back around to see four figures standing at the end of the hallway.

"Show yourselves." I held my arms to my sides and with a flick of my wrists, made them glow the shiny purple the Kraang loved so much. I didn't have to make my fists glow to work, but I loved doing it for effect. It worked as all of them took a step back and looked at each other.

"I'm not going to ask again, show yourselves." I said strongly, getting into a fighting position. The figures noticed as they pulled out different sorts of weapons and got into a line, effectively blocking the hallway behind me. I took a step back and hit a body, so I turned and saw two more figures. A boy and a girl; wearing a hockey mask and a yellow jumpsuit.

"Who are you?" I took a step back and nudged my back into the actual wall, keeping anyone from sneaking up on me. No one answered, so I quickly raised my arms and kneeled down, slamming my eyes shut.

"Stop her!" someone shouted before I let out a scream and pounded my fists to the floor. I felt the floor suddenly jump and give way as it cracked. I opened my eyes to see all six figures on the floor, staring at me. I raised my arms again, just as my vision went blurry. I started falling, so I put a foot down but ended up on one knee. Finally, my body gave up and I slumped to the floor.

"Hey, no! Grab her and let's get out of here!" was the last thing I heard before I died.

++++++++++

Just kidding, I woke up a few hours later on a couch. 

I lifted myself up on one arms and glanced around, seeing how dark it was. There was a movement on my left and I quickly turned to see the same figures from before lurking behind the couch. I quickly stood up and lifted my arms.

"Wait!" one of the figures exclaimed, running forward. I flinched when I saw it was a turtle wearing a purple bandana around his redish, brown eyes. He put his arms up in defeat and sighed.

"Why am I here?" I asked coldly, eyeing the shadows behind him that still hadn't showed themselves.

"We saved you from the Kraang. Now listen, we need to know-" I scoffed and he flinched away.

"You saved me, yeah right. I wasn't a prisoner. I could've left at anytime!" he furrowed his eyebrows and slowly lowered his arms.

"Then why didn't you?" he tilted his head and spoke with a soft tone. I opened my mouth, then closed it.

"They were gonna kill you, ya know? The Kraang. If you had brought their dimension over here, they would've killed you to keep you from ever putting it back. You would've died." the other figures stepped forward. They were also turtles, wearing different color bandanas. The one wearing the blue had matching eyes, red had blazing green, and orange had baby blue orbs.

"Look, we know you don't trust us, and we understand. But we took your file and we think you might wanna look at it." the blue turtle held out a manila folder and I hesitantly took it. They left the room and I looked at the paper all about me.

++++++++++

The turtles found me later, curled up on the couch, whispering random facts about myself that I didn't even know.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), I am ten years old, I live in New York City..." I began sobbing as I got to my parents. They were dead. When the Kraang invaded my apartment, they were killed trying to protect me.

"If it helps," the blue turtle said, "they put up a good fight all to protect you." I growled and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it. I could hear all the turtles on the other side of the door, whispering as they knocked and told me to unlock the door.

I put my hands on the counter and stared at myself in the mirror. My parents were dead because of me. No, because of the Kraang. I would get rid of them, all of them, by myself if I had to.

"Hey, kid." I heard a new voice. I tilted my head to listen, eyes still locked on my own in the mirror above the sink.

"We're trying to get rid of those stupid Kraang too. But, if you could come out, we'll do it together. We can't get your parents back, but we sure as shell can avenge them. Whaddya say?" I slowly grinned and a giggle erupted from inside me. 

"Let's do it." my eyes flashed purple.

++++++++++

hey guys! I know, I'm a disappointment to everyone, but it's okay. anyways, i didn't really update this week cuz the wifi at my school was down and I usually update on a computer also because I hate typing on my phone. but, it's back up so I'll be back to updating! please no requests for the time being, I still have about 12 I haven't done. thanks!