𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @DarkMist248

Title: Turtle Man Part 2

Raphael jumped off the roof and silently into the fire escape beside the window. He peeked in and saw a little girl laying in her pink princess bed. She was already asleep, so he quietly opened the window and slipped in. The last time he had seen (y/n) was when he had told her he'd be waiting for her in her room.

That was about a week ago.

The little girl stirred and Raph caught a glimpse of something under her pillow. He quickly pulled it out and smiled when he saw the letter he had wrote to her the last time he had seen her.

"Signed, turtle man." Raph whispered, folding the letter up and tucking it back under her pillow. He stood up when he heard footsteps coming towards her room. Hiding under her bed, he sighed when he saw it was just her mom checking on her.

Sliding out, he sadly looked at (y/n) again before leaving, closing the window gently behind him. He didn't notice, but the little girl had opened her eyes and stared sadly at him, letting a tear fall down her face.

++++++++++

"Where have you been, Raph?" Leo demanded as soon as the hothead got back into the lair. Raph scoffed and waved him off as he went into the dojo to main the punching bag.

"There's something wrong with him. He's never like this unless something happens to Mikey." Donnie and Leo watched Raph carefully as he muttered to himself while destroying the bag.

++++++++++

"Hey, I'm going out. Don't wait up." Raph waved as he left the sewers. Leo and Donnie waited until he was out of sight, then called Mikey from the kitchen.

"Let's see what's got Raph up in a twist." Leo whispered as they slunk down the dark sewers.

++++++++++

"Where have you been!" the little girl cried, pounding her fists onto her bed as Raph looked worriedly out into the living room where her mom was passed out on the couch. He quietly closed the door, then sat down beside the tiny girl, gathering her up in his arms.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But, do you remember what I told you in the letter? I have to be other people's hero sometimes. But, that doesn't ever mean I'll stop being your Turtle Man." he wiped her tear away and smiled gently at her.

"Raph?" he immediately hid the girl behind him as turned towards the open window to see all of his brothers standing outside.

"What are you doing?" Mikey wondered, glancing around the room. He suddenly locked eyes with the girl behind his brother and broke out in a huge grin and at the same time, the girl saw Mikey.

"Another Turtle Man!" she squealed, running out from behind Raph as he pouted, having been replaced. Mikey scooped her up and she hugged his neck as Leo and Donnie watched with small smiles.

"Okay, okay. It's time for you guys to go." Raph took little (y/n) from Mikey's arms and ushered the other guys out.

"Should we stop this? What if the Kraang-" Donnie started worriedly. Leo waved the question away.

"Leave it for now. We'll tell him when the time comes. But, let him enjoy this." they all lept off the building and began walking home, smiling to themselves.

++++++++++

"So you'll come back and visit?" the child pouted as Raph pulled the covers up to her chin.

"Of course I will. Turtle Man is here to stay." he winked at her and she giggled.

"Goodnight, Turtle Man." she piped up as she yawned and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, (y/n)." he whispered as he crept to the window.

"I love you." she whispered, already half asleep. Raph froze and looked back at her. He slowly exited the room and looked at her again before closing the window and going home.

"I love you too, kid."

++++++++++

Yesss I'm back! For now! And guess what! I just got my first hate comment! On this first part of this story actually. Something about how she's a kid and it's not right because Raph is 15, I don't know.

But if the person who wrote that is reading this, listen.

Just because it says x kid reader doesn't mean your gonna read about Raph doing the deed with a six year old. It's a big brother scenario.

i really ate telling my hater off huh