Part One

"Why does this seem familiar?" Haley lay sprawled out on the bed she shared with Nathan, his clothes scattered around her as he tossed them haphazardly into his duffel bag. "You know it is alright to pack ahead of time, instead of the hour before we have to leave?"

Nathan turned to send her a glare, a t-shirt in his hands. "But that would break the tradition I've been building for the past five years. Now, are you going to criticize me or are you going to help me?" He threw the shirt at her, the cotton landing across her head, making her giggle.

"Well, if I help you, what will I get?" She sent him a flirtatious smile.

Returning her smile he walked over to the bed to place a soft kiss against her upturned mouth. "Anything you want." He pulled back slightly to look her in the eyes.

"Anything?" She gave him a wicked smirk. "Even if anything is making you watch Moulin Rouge again?"

He groaned loudly, standing up straight. "Oh god, I take it back. Not anything. I can't handle another viewing of that."

Haley laughed at his dramatics, pulling at his shirt to bring him back down to her level, moving her lips softly over his. "Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad."

"Wasn't that bad? Haley, it has singing and dancing. Two things I don't do." He kissed her again, teasing her lips with his tongue.

"I beg to differ. I remember coming home a few weeks ago to see a certain someone singing and dancing around the living room." She wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, linking her fingers together as her mouth roamed to place a wet kiss against his collarbone.

"Okay, that was different." Nathan pushed her back against the pillows, his body hovering over hers.

Haley's hands began to roam under the worn cotton of his t-shirt, feeling the smooth lines of his back. "How?"

"Well for one, I certainly wasn't singing any Madonna, it was a Black Eyed Peas song, and second, I wasn't dancing, I had just bumped into the couch, you just caught me as I was regaining my balance." Nathan's hands pushed up Haley's tank top, fingering the front clasp of her bra.

Haley giggled again. "Whatever you have to tell yourself honey." Haley pulled at the waist of Nathan's jeans, bringing his body down on hers, as her lips moved over his in a possessive kiss.

Nathan responded feverishly, enjoying the feel of her warm skin against his as he ripped off his t-shirt and threw it over his shoulder onto the pile on the bed. Haley's hands gripped at his hips, pulling at her denim belt loops, angling her beneath him. Her legs wrapped around him eagerly, as Nathan's hand moved to finger her bra clasp. Haley sighed beneath him, relishing in the feel of him before angling her neck to give him better access to bite at the chords of her throat. Her eyes roamed, stopping at the alarm clock on their nightstand. Her body tensed and she pushed at his chest roughly.

"Stop, Nathan." She wiggled underneath him, trying to untangle herself from his hands as he continued to pull her back under him.

"What, Hales?" Nathan sighed frustrated, as she once again pulled away, this time making it off the bed to stand before him.

"We don't have time! We told my parents we'd be there at 11am, which is never going to happen if we don't leave now."

Nathan flopped back against the bed, running a hand through his hair. "Haley, I'm sure if we left fifteen minutes late, we'd still get there in plenty of time." He reached for her again, as she moved away from him to hastily push his clothes into his duffle bag.

"Fifteen minutes?" She smirked at him. "That's all? Then why even bother."

"Oh shut up." He laughed good-naturedly, throwing his shirt back on.