Part Four

"Rise and shine superstar!" Haley's all too cheerful voice jarred Nathan from sleep, a grunt his only response.

Haley laughed as Nathan burrowed deeper underneath the blankets, his eyes tightly shut. "C'mon, we need to get breakfast before the big game today." She leaned close to his ear, her words soft and flowing. "We need to get your strength back after last night." She bit playfully on his ear before straightening.

Nathan popped open one eye and gave her a half smile. "I think I proved my strength last night. Multiple times." He twisted, stretching his back as he moved to sit up in bed, his eyes blinking at the light.

Haley sent him a saucy smile. "I'd like to think so." She giggled as Nathan's hand ran over her bare leg, teasing at the small cotton shorts she wore.

Nathan pulled her forward, her body fitting comfortably along his, her soft curves perfect under his roaming hands. Moving his mouth close he kissed her, ignoring the warning of morning breath, tasting her fully, wanting all of her. Haley giggled, squirming under his hands as he playfully pulled up her tank top, feeling the heated skin of her back.

"Let's stay in bed awhile." Nathan's words were rough, laced with sleep.

Haley felt herself relax, her body enjoying the feel of him all too much, as her hands wandered between them, playing with the elastic of his boxers. Nathan's arms banded around her, pulling her fully against him, their bodies rubbing in delicious ways. Haley giggled again, loving the feel of being with him in the early morning, the soft glow of sunlight peeking through the open window.

She moved her mouth over his, loving the feel of his early morning stubble rough against her cheek. Moving under him, she lost herself in the feel of him, her body meeting his, the lazy pleasure of being with him. Nathan's hands moved under her tank top, his rough hands sliding over her skin. Haley squirmed, Nathan's hands finding her ticklish spots as a giggle bubbled out of her throat.

"Do you know how much I love your giggle?" Nathan's words were muffled against her neck, his teeth biting playfully, causing Haley to giggle again. "God you're so sexy." Nathan's mouth moved lower, his tongue leaving a trail along her collarbone.

Haley's fingers dug into the plains of Nathan's back, her hips arching up to meet his as his mouth continued down further, his breath hot through the cotton of her tank top. She rolled them over, straddling his hips as she looked into his eyes, a playful smirk on her face. Moving her fingers to the hem of her tank top she brought it up, inch by inch, teasing him with every movement. Nathan's hands gripped her hips, fighting the urge to roughly push the tank top up. Sending him one last sassy smile, Haley pulled the tank top up and over her head, discarding it to the side.

"Hey! Happy couple!" Quinn's voice came through the door as she knocked quickly. "Just wanted to give you a warning, Mom's on her way up to get you for breakfast. Make sure you're decent."

Haley froze, her thoughts of being with Nathan colliding with the threat of getting caught by her mother. "Thanks Quinn." Haley jumped off Nathan, pulling her tank top hastily back over her head.

Nathan laughed, his body still relaxed against the pillows, as he watched Haley scramble around the room. "What are you doing?"

Haley barely stilled, her hands pulling out drawers as she looked for something to wear. "I'm getting dressed, what does it look like?"

Nathan sat up and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. "It looks like you're trying not to look guilty."

"Well do you really want my mom to walk in?" She sent him an exasperated look in the mirror.

"Of course not." Moving out of the bed to stand beside her, he leaned down to kiss her on her shoulder. "But I also don't think we need to hide. I think you're parents have caught on to the fact we have sex. In fact," he faked contemplation, "if I remember correctly your dad asked us if we had stopped to have sex at a rest stop." Nathan grabbed at her waist.