Chapter 3

Huh?

Where am I?

You woke up, rubbing your eyes. You looked around the room you were currently in. You were in a hospital room. "Hello? Anyone?" Y/N said nervously. "Oh! You are finally awake!" Y/N looked to see a (cup of orange juice)? Or at least that what Y/N thought it was. "You can call me OJ. What is your name?" "Y/N looked down to her lap and mumbled her name. "Y/N."

Y/N's POV

"OJ! What are you doing here?! She shouldn't be having any visitors! She still needs to rest!" A angry tube of (What it that??) stormed in the room, yelling at OJ. "Now get out!" "Fine!" I sat in silence waiting for someone to tell me where I was. The green tube was mumbling something, then looked over to me realizing I was in the same room. "Oh sorry! Forgot to introduce myself! My name is Test Tube." she exclaimed lending out a hand. "Y/N" I said shaking her hand. "Oh my golly gee wizh! The Y/N! From Meeple Headquarters!" she then let out a squeal. Great, Another fan. "Wait right here." she then left the room. God I was so hungry right now. 

Test Tube's POV

"I would like to show you the results." I was currently in the hallway talking to OJ, Paper and Mephone. "According to the scans, she seems to be having many limb injuries. If she wants to move around she will have to use a wheelchair due to her feet injuries." I still couldn't believe that the Y/N was my patient! 

..........................

Author's POV

As Y/N strolled around in her wheelchair to the kitchen, she noticed a lot of objects looking at her and then whispering to one another. 

"Is that really her?"

"I bet you, her and Mephone are dating! I mean they are always on stage together!"

"Really? How can Mephone date her, let alone get a girlfriend?"

"Come on now! They look cute together!"

"They are opposites! I mean come on! Y/N is nice, talented and a good person in general. Mephone is the exact opposite!"

"You know what they say Paintbrush! Opposites attract!"

"Fan, they are never getting together...."

"You are just jealous that Mephone has a girlfriend while you don't!"

Hi Guys! BlossomFavLover here! I hope this is enough! I feel really bad leaving you all hanging while you expect chapters from me! I mean someone requested on my Oneshots book in Febuary and I haven't even got that done! Things have been time consuming with school and other events that are taking place in my life. However I might post a little bit more since it is Quarentine. Again sorry for months of inactivity!