Chapter 5

"What's going on? Where is Y/N?"

I froze. I look around to see a cup of (orange fluid)? "Yeesh. What is it OJ?" Mephone replied sharply back, crossing his arms. So he is a cup of orange juice. The "OJ" glared at him, then muttered something under his breath. He clears his throat and proceeds to speak. "I was requesting you all go to sleep since it is getting late. Y/N, I will show you your room. It might not be the fanciest thing, but then again it was made at the last minute." I waved bye to Mephone and his co-hosts....

I was following OJ to this new room of mine while my mind wonders with confusion and remembering of certain past events.... "This is your room." OJ said. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and look inside the room. It had an orange bed and a few decorations. Honestly though? What is with this building and the color scheme? Too much of one color isn't the best design. "It isn't the best thing, but I hope that the longer you stay here maybe it will more personalized! I will let you get settled in." OJ added in, positively then proceeding to leave. I entered in for some reason quite hesitant. My eyes explore the room, noticing something on a desk next to the bed. 

I move closer finding some photographs of other objects and the outdoors. There were a large variety of them ranging from a balloon to a baseball to even to a black and white cookie! There were so many! I had a thing for finding other people interesting. There were so much things to learn and discover out there! I have only seen so little. Nothing but that big cloud that I was stuck in my entire life.... I take a look at the outdoor photos. So pretty! There were lots of funky trees in the background and even a dock with such a large lake! Maybe I can enjoy living in an unknown place like this. "You ok?" I screamed a bit. I softly sigh when I see it is just Mephone. "Oh it's just you." I replied. He walks over to me, gazing in my eyes. He mumbles something under his breath. He looks at me before tightly gripping and clutching his arms around me. He mumbles again before speaking clearly. "I honestly really missed you." 

He was hugging me. Mephone4 was hugging me. I was shock since he wasn't really the object to just blandly take hugs let alone give them. I softly pat his back before replying. "I missed you too." He pulls away a bit before speaking. "How about tomorrow, I could show you around?" I smiled and replied. "Of course." He smiled at me before giving me a quick tight hug. "Yep you have gotten stronger." I choked out. He chuckled. "By the way, this is a hotel and all the other objects were my past contestants. OJ, my show's season one winner is the owner of this hotel and just causally lets about 30 other objects live their sucky lives here."  

I giggled at the last part. "Alright you should go to sleep. Tomorrow, you should get used to this hotel and the objects living here." Mephone said before closing the door. I softly lay on my bed and let my thoughts wander in my mind.

丨 爪ㄩ丂ㄒ ㄥ乇ㄒ Ꮆㄖ 千ㄖ尺 ㄚㄖㄩ尺 ㄖ山几 丂卂千乇ㄒㄚ. 卩ㄥ乇卂丂乇 千ㄖ尺Ꮆ丨ᐯ乇 爪乇 爪乇卩卄ㄖ几乇. ㄒ卂Ҝ乇 ㄒ卄乇爪 卂几ᗪ 卩尺ㄖㄒ乇匚ㄒ ㄒ卄乇爪 乃乇千ㄖ尺乇 卄乇 匚ㄖ爪乇丂.