(#10)

Dear Diary,

I don't know if I should call this neutral or not, because one thing has the potential to be great and successful, while the other doesn't have that much luck. Should I call this situation potentially neutral? No, wait, that sounds wrong.

Anyways, Christmas was amazing. I got to eat some amazing Russian food that my mom only makes a few times a year, and the gifts I got were great. Sure, it doesn't snow down here in Santa Ana, but the weather is almost always great, so we don't have to worry. Man, Christmas and New Year's was awesome.

I got to go to a New Year's party as well. With lots of food, cheering, dancing, and drinking. Don't worry, I didn't have vodka, like Pete asking me for, but I did have a nice amount of juice, soda, cake, and lots of good food. I think I gained 4 pounds just from winter break. 

But I think all the running away from my problems will help me burn it off. But seriously, I hope my PE teacher is going to help me burn that off. But man, it was great, and I can't wait for next month, which happens to be Sophia's birthday. She's turning 13, which is basically the start of acne ridden, hormonal teenage years. 

But, I'm definitely going to teach her how to do her makeup next month. With dyed cake frosting after she blows out her candles. Chocolate frosting for contour, while the dyed frosting acts as lipstick. I've got a game plan laid out. 

 Speaking of Sophia, quite a few things are happening with her. Granted, one of them I'm excited about, while the other one, I'm not too sure exactly how I feel. So, let's get to the one that I'm actually excited about. 

Sophia is finally showing Victoria who's boss. I know, it took her way too long for her to do so, but man, she's finally doing it! I think my pointers really have paid off, because she's kicking Victoria's ass that way. 

And because of the fact that Victoria only wants to see Sophia miserable, that's honestly the best thing ever. Because if there's one person who needs to be shown who's boss, it's Victoria. Because we all know how much of a bitch Victoria can and will be. According to Sophia, she just doesn't care anymore. 

She's working on trying not to let Victoria's torments get to her, and it's working. Victoria is getting tired of trying to annoy her, and she's basically laying off and trying to find another person to bug and annoy. I'm honestly so proud of Sophia, because I knew she always had the potential to stand up to people. 

She's just too scared to, because she's so docile and dainty. But, considering that Sophia is so withdrawn and somewhat introverted, then it's honestly amazing that she's standing up to Victoria and dethroning her.

And now to the neutral part. Well, there is some good to this, which I'm glad about. It's not all "What the hell should I expect?" But man, it's definitely something that I don't know what to prepare for. 

So, the good news is, Sophia and I got straight A's! I know, I'm pretty proud of myself, considering how much of hell these past few months have been. But, we did it, and we're doing amazing right now. We got our invitation letters to the straight A tea a few days ago, and we both decided that our parents and us are definitely going to go. 

But man, I didn't expect us to get straight A's after everything that our parents had subjected us to. But anyways, we got our letters, and there was a little problem. In Sophia's English class, thanks to Ray's abundance of friends, she got word that Ray had also got straight A's. 

All his friends were flaunting his letter, and saying, "MY BOY GOT STRAIGHT A'S! LET'S GO!" Granted, that was mostly Pete, but it still counts. Anyways, Sophia doesn't know how to feel about the tea. Sure, she's excited that her hard work is going to be honored, but seeing Ray there with his parents and all that is going to be a heart attack for her. 

I know how scared she is about facing Ray and his parents in a situation that is this close to breaking her inside, but it's causing her a lot of panic. Honestly, I'm kinda panicking alongside her, but at the same time, I'm kind of excited. This is arguably the best time to have Ray and Sophia talk to each other so that they can rekindle their friendship. 

If that happens, then it's going to cause them to improve their relationship and they can be friends again. That's what I've been hoping for a while. But, after a while, it gets tiring when you see no results. Do you know the feeling when you've been hoping for something for so long, but you don't really get closer to it, so you just kind of give up? Yeah, that's kind of how I'm feeling right now. 

If this doesn't go well, then I probably will just lose hope. Yes, I know that's a horrible thing to say, but it's the truth. I'm tired of standing around and waiting for something. I want to see action. I want to see them actually talking and giggling and having fun. 

It gets boring when you just sit there and spectate nothing happening. It's like watching a concert, and the performer is running late, and you don't know when they're going to show up.

Okay, rant over. But like I said, they're running out of time to humor me. I've only got a little bit more time left before I throw my hands up and say that I quit. And unfortunately, that's going to be very soon if something doesn't happen. 

 Love, 

Sonia. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh, I guess it is okay to be neutral, Sonia. Do you think Sonia has the right to feel like she's given up? Let me know. 

Hey everyone! Oooh, we've got 5 more entries to go! This wasn't a long book, but dang, it took me so long to write this, and now it's coming to an end! The countdown officially starts from today! I can't wait! 

That's pretty much it. Hope you guys liked this chapter! And, to make you all laugh, here's a "School Levels Portrayed by Spongebob," video to hopefully make you laugh and/or smile!

Please vote/comment/share/follow/message if you like my work! See you all next Sunday with another entry for Sonia's diary! Have a great week!

Love you guys, 

Shree