(#15)

Dear Diary,

Welp, this is a sad day. No, Ray and Sophia didn't break off their friendship. Their relationship is still as lively and beautiful as ever. Yes, I'm extremely grateful for that. There's another thing that really saddens me. I'm at the last few pages of this diary.

There were not many pages to begin with, but I think I took up so much room ranting about bitches and friendship that I used most of the pages up. So, I want to finish this up by giving you one last status update before I finish you up.

So, Ray and Sophia are doing amazing. They're having fun, they're giggling, and they're just overall having a blast. I can tell they're growing closer and closer by the minute. When they poke fun at each other and just joke around with whatever their minds can come up with, I can see that little sparkle in Ray's eyes. That radar inside of me is going crazy with the fact that Ray's life has been improved so much with Sophia back in it.

I can tell that they're going to have a great friendship, with many fun filled years to come. I know it's going to be absolutely amazing. And honestly, I'm happy for them. I'm ecstatic. I only wish the best for them. And as Sophia's best friend, I know that Ray is going to light up her world in so many ways that I can't even imagine.

Pete has also kind of laid off on the Russian teasing. I think he's realized that I'm going to stab him in his neck if he continues to tease me about being Russian. Sure, he's still a goof, who takes nothing seriously, but overall, I'm glad the Russian teasing has stopped.

However, I know that within the next couple of months, he's going to find something else to tease about me. I can sense it. But, hey, I'm grateful for the position I'm in right now. But, with the time that Pete decides to use to come up with new insults, I know I'm going to use to come up with new insults. So, we're both using our time wisely when it comes to these things.

And now, we come to one thing that I know you've been waiting about. Victoria. Yes, she's still kind of a bitch. Yes, I still hate her to death. Yes, she's still very present in our lives. But honestly, I think when she realized I was absolutely serious about telling David and making her life hell if she made ours, then she decided to lay off.

I've heard from so many people that I'm kind of scary because when I threaten to do something that does not get me thrown into prison, then there's almost a guarantee that I'm going to do it. Whether it be telling your family, or sabotaging you as payback for doing it to me, I'm going to do it.

But honestly, for the longest time, I thought I hated her. I thought I wanted her to be sent to hell, and if given a shovel, I would dig that tunnel quicker than you can run away from it. If you asked me now, I wouldn't say I completely hate her. I just feel so sorry for her.

I know, that's not usually an emotion that I feel on a daily basis, but on this certain occasion, I do feel sorry for her. If the way she gets her main form of entertainment is from tormenting people by targeting their insecurities, then yes, I feel sorry for her.

I don't know how she doesn't have anything better to do than to make people feel bad. If that's really what makes her happy, and she loves seeing people cry out of pure insecurity, then yeah, she's sick. She's just wack if she finds pleasure in that. So, I feel sorry that her family has to deal with such a wacko like her. I don't know if she's going to change, like ever,  but if she does, my gut tells me that it's going to be anything but good.

Also, we come to one of the most important things that I've told you about. Other than the part about Victoria being a bitch and just making everyone's lives hell, we can't forget about the one person whose life she made hell. Sophia.

All I can say is; our friendship is not perfect, but it's not going to change because of a few people. Just because Victoria decided to make her life hell, or Ray decided to brighten it right back up doesn't mean that we've gotten less close.