3: Lost!

"We'd better get a move on before the curse spreads." Pip sensibly suggested.

"Misty? Misty?"

"Yes, Dude?"

"Good, you're back with us. Surely you remember the way to the pyramid?"

"I'm not sure. One sand dune just looks like another to me."

"Hey, Rainbow, you must be good at tracking with your nose and sense of smell." Dude was right, of course.

"My friend's dog's got no nose..." Sprout told us.

"Well, how does he smell?" Candi asked.

"Terrible!"

*Facepalm* Sprout, never change.

"Misty, give me the orb." Dude commanded

"Fine."

"If rainbow smells the orb, he might get the scent of Tutonra and his pyramid..." Dude started.

"...Then he'll lead us straight to it!" Pip finished.

"Dude, you're a genius."

"Someone's got a crush..." I teased Mimi in a singsong voice.

"Rainbow, get a whiff of this." Sprout giggled.

Rainbow sniffed the orb a few times and then started to run across the sand.

"He's got the scent!" Misty exclaimed.

I started to follow him, but he was too fast. Pretty soon, he'd vanished from my sight.

"Look, guys, a marketplace." Mimi sounded excited "Or, should I say, my favourite place."

"Wow, look at all these pretty scarves!" Candi grabbed a pink one from the nearest stall.

Seriously?! Don't we have an orb to return or something?