7: The End

"Well, Misty, I hope you're happy." I was surprised by how icy my tone was. Ten minutes ago, I never would have said something like this. Anger and fear had overtaken my shyness, allowing me to say exactly what I was thinking.

"No, Jennifer, I'm not happy." She snapped back. I knew she was pissed since she was calling me by my full name. "This is horrible."

"It's your fault!" I'd had enough of her attitude.

"I'm not physic, you know."

I probably would have stood there arguing all day if it wasn't for Dude. "Guys, we have bigger problems on our hands right now." I knew he was right, but I wasn't going to give up so easily. "As soon as we get home, I'm settling this with you," I told her, looking away.

"Gang, I think we're cornered," Bud once again stated the obvious.

"Misty, didn't you put the orb back?" Dude asked.

"Of course I did. You were there."

"Then why is he still chasing us?" Pip yelled.

"He's probably really, really angry," Mimi explained.

"Well, I'm really, really scared!" Candi was shaking, and I felt anger wash over me.

"Hey, mummy!" Sprout, you got a death wish? "Chill out. Relax. Unwind."

"What are we gonna do?!" Mimi asked in a panic.

"Bud?" He looked surprised at us calling him out.

"There's nothing we can do. We're a slice of incinerated bread."

"Huh?"

"We're toast." Dude explained.

"Guys, I think you're forgetting something."

"Now is not the time, Sprout!" Dude yelled in a panic.

"Wait and see."

...

"What... just... happened?"

"I told you: this is the deluxe model. It can..." Sprout set off his whoopee cushion again 

"...In six different languages" All seven of us said in unison.

"I guess ancient Egyptian was one of them."