Reunite

Story takes place in Richie's POV

I saw on an Instagram post that Myra had locked Eddie in a closet I believe, so, yeah, Richie's to the rescue fam, also, story contains slight smut

Also, the start is pretty bad and the story is pretty long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left my managers apartment. We were talking about my tour that was coming up, and I asked to postpone it a little longer, just to be ready. He agreed and I have an extra six months, surprisingly.

As I walk down the hall, my manager just steps behind me, I hear screaming and banging. "What's that?"

"That? Happens almost every day. Comes from the apartment just beside you. Everyone asumes its just a horror movie with surround sound. " my manager walks by me and enters the elevator. He had more people to talk with. I turn to the apartment.

Myra
Myra
Myra

That's the only name I hear. I hear the banging slow down. Worry floods my brain and veins and I knock on the door. I know I hear my manager right with 'surround sound' but, I couldn't resist the urge to help, even if it was nothing. A blonde fat woman opens the door and looks down at me. She looked about 5''11 and I'm 5''4, kinda small for a thirty year old.

"Yes? Can I help you?" her voice is firm. I assume this is Myra. "Hi, sorry, but, I couldn't help but hear loud banging from your apartment and was wondering if..."

I need an excuse to enter. "Euhh... Have coffee and see if I can.. Uh... Help with the problem? It might be rats??" Myra seemed to buy it and let me in. "I'll make us coffee, go, sit." she walks to the kitchen. The banging is quieter and followed by sobs.

I'm sorry, mommy

That's what I hear. I remember hearing that before with my old friend. Strange. A past memory from seventeen years ago fits into this. My feet move towards a near by closet, my hands shaking as I reach to the handle. It shook and rattled, surprising me. The lock. I twist the lock and the door slams open into my face. I drop to the ground and when I look ahead of me. A man. Sobbing. On his knees. Hyperventilating. Grabbing for an inhaler. I scramble up as worry flows about my veins again, hands shaking a grab his shoulders.

"Hey, hey, hey?" the man looks at me. He seems familiar l, but I shove it aside. "Why is the door open, Eddie-bear?"

I fucking puke a little in my mouth. She knew. She fucking knew. Fucking awful woman. The kitchen was behind a corner. She was getting closer.

Panic. I panic. I grab the man and run outside the apartment and to the elevator. "Sir?? Sir!" the man looks at me again. "My-My-Myra... I need... I need to get back to-to-"

"No, sir, I'm sorry but, no! She locked you in a fucking closet!" I gently lead him to the outside world of New York. Air. He takes deep intakes of New York's clean air... Or as clean as it can be for 2006. Smokers everywhere.

He looks at me. "We have a kid. She-she's leaving school in ten minutes. I can't let her be with Myra!" his panicked voice makes me feel awful. "The pills she has to take! She doesn't need them! She doesn't!"