Prologue

I don't remember much...All I remember is who I am...My name is Demonica Dremuur and after I died, I found myself in a strange area...It didn't look like any place I was familiar with...I looked different, too...I looked like I was an adult and had wings and a halo...I also had powers.
         I didn't know what was going on...I was then brought to a foundation...There I met others. Others like me...

...A mask that could control people..

...A doctor searching for the cure for a plague...

...An old man that owns a pocket dimension...

...A sentient computer...

...A strange mutated animal...

...A statue who could kill...

...A shy humanoid...

...An orange slime...

...A teddy bear that could replicate itself...

...A woman with strange abilities...

We all seem different at first glance, but we have a lot more in common then what we thought. We all met up during the first containment breach. We all saw this place as a prison, this place was more like a circus then a prison. Just like in a circus, we were trapped and forced to be tamed, and if we messed up, we'd get punished. We were eventually contained. They interviewed with me in a dark room with cameras. The room was small, it had 1 table and 2 chairs, I sat in one while the interviewer sat in the other.
            "Hello there, 072" The interviewer said, "H- Hello.." I replied, "I'm going to ask you a few questions, please answer them truthfully" He said, "Ok.." I replied, he asked me questions, most I didn't know the answer to though, he was getting mad, "What are you capable of?" He asked, "I- I don't know.." He then shouted at me, "TELL ME THE TRUTH! WHAT ARE YOU CAPABLE OF?!" I jumped in surprise, he kept shouting when I blacked out.
           I couldn't see anything, I could only hear what was happening. I heard what sounded like screams, cries, yells, and gunshots, and then silence. I regained vision and saw most of the guards dead, along with the interviewer.
           "W- What happened?!" "You killed them!! That's what happened!" One of the other workers answered, I was shocked. I tried to tell them that it wasn't, but they just ignored me and sent me back to my cell...I still don't know what happened...Why did that happen...?