Chapter 1

I was in my cell, doing nothing. I was thinking about what had happened. 'What had caused me to do something like that..?' My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the speakers

-MULTIPLE KETER CLASS SCPS HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL-

I sighed, I looked at my cell's door when I saw SCP 682, he noticed me and quickly broke me out of my cell. I smiled and exited the now broken cell, "Nice seeing you, again, DEMONIC." 682 said, smiling slightly. "Nice to see you, again as well." "Let's go, everyone else is ready to breach containment." "Ok." I replied,I effortlessly tore the shock collar that drained my powers off.

Me and 682 walked around, when we came across SCP 035's containment cell, workers and D-Classes were in there, but they weren't hard to deal with. We approached 035, about 3 or more humans with us, we forced 035 onto a D-Class. Seconds later, 035 was in control. 

 "Hello, Masky." "Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite Keter class SCPs, I mean other than myself." He said, jokingly, "That's funny, we all know you don't like 682." I said, "Me? Hate him?" 035 said, clearly faking his shock, "You're right." 035 said, 682 just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." "You love me." "No I don't." "Why'd you help me breach containment then? Huh?" "He did it cause I wanted him to." I said, "He still loves me." "I hate you with a burning passion." "No you don't." "Can you guys not fight like a married couple?" "No." 035 replied, answering my question.

I sighed, "Let's just get the others." "Ok." 682 and 035 said in unison. We walked around and found SCP 1048 and 079's cell, we broke them out of their cells. "Hello." "Nice meeting with you again, 072." The computer said in his usual robotic tone. We left and broke 106, 173, 096, 049, and 999 out of their cells.

Everyone was confused on why I, 072, or DEMONIC was taking them to a different room, but I was very aware of my plans. "072..Why did you take us here..?" 1048 asked in curiosity. I began to chuckle, my chuckles turned into evil laughter, everyone backed away slightly.

"If they thought we were evil before..THEN LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE EVIL IS!"