The Unknown Divine

Kai
Aphmau

                       Aphmau pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light, the ears, the outfit.. I knew exactly what was going on.. Kai is a Divine.. No.... She is THE Divine..
She's badly hurt.. I don't know what I can do...
I focus on saving Kai, on keeping her alive, and a small light appears from my hand. The light grows larger, until I realize it isn't a light, it was ice. The ice froze the wound, and stopped her from bleeding to death. I easily stitched up the wound, and left the ice there. I sat down, lost in my thoughts, until I hear Kai..
~~~~~~~~~~~~Kai POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head felt numb, and my head had a burning pain. I reach to scratch my head, and I feel my werewolf ears. Not that I've never felt them before, but it was unusual for them to be out. I look around the room, and I find I am alone. The door opens, and Lady Aphmau walks in.

Are you feeling any better?

Not really.. My head feels like it's on fire.. Though, after what happened, I can see why..

You remember what happened? That's good.. It means you don't have any signs of memory loss..

I'm just confused now.. Why'd my ears pop out earlier, and why can't I make them go away?

I believe the popped out because you used a certain kind of magic bringing you to the most natural form you have, which for you would be with your ears and tails out. You can't make them go away because you are both physically and mentally drained at the moment and need to rest.

If the spell or whatever made me go into my 'most natural form', why am I not in my actual wolf form? Just my ears and tails aren't very natural..

I don't know.. But later, after you are rested and we arrive at Brightport, you, Dante, Garroth, Katelyn, and I are all having a meeting about what happened, so you should get some sleep.

Alright. Hey, um.. Gene, he... He won't be able to get me here, will he? Him being on the ship caused some bad memories....

He can't get you, and once we get to Brightport, he's going back to the Shadow Realm.