XVII

"One more?" Taehyun had his lips puckered and his head was in Beomgyu's lap

"We have to go to work though.." Beomgyu pouted, as much as he wanted to kiss the younger male, they didn't have a lot of time.

Both boys were sitting in a park passing time with each other making flower crowns and drawing. Well.. Taehyun made the flower crowns, and Beomgyu drew him.

Recently after school, Beomgyu would skip going home and instead go straight to work with Taehyun. Of course, they fit in some time for themselves, but making money was still Beomgyu's priority.

With each weekly paycheck he made, half of it was given to his father, who wasn't thankful in the slightest, but did enjoy the lack of a gay son within his house.

"Fine, just one more.."

Beomgyu leaned in and gave in to Taehyun's desire. Before standing abruptly and walking away.

"Baby, you're so cruel.. " Taehyun stood up and followed Beomgyu like the lovesick puppy he was.

"Well baby wants to make money. Let's go to work early so we have time to change clothes. And no, you can't kiss me in the bathroom."

Taehyun sighed. "Ugh fineee."

It was a quick bus ride to their general area and then a shorter walk to get to Crown Cafe.

They both went to the employee room in the back. Beomgyu made sure Taehyun changed first, then followed to be efficient.

"Taehyunnie, can you tie mine for me?"

"Mhm, c'mere." Taehyun placed the apron over Beomgyu's head then tied the string behind Beomgyu's back, kissing him on the neck softly before turning around so Beomgyu could help him as well.

When both males had their aprons tied they went to stand at the counter. It was currently 4:30 so they would work until 8.

The amount of customers would be less than the lunch rushes as well as breakfast rushes. But around 7:40 the late shift workers would come and get their fixes.

Everything was going good until a certain group decided they were parched yet again.

It was Yeonjun's group of course. Except this time it was just Soobin and Yeonjun. Almost as if they were on a date.

They seemed insistent on becoming friends with Beomgyu again, mentioning how much they genuinely missed him.

Taehyun could see that they were actually telling the truth.

Beomgyu pulled at the hem of Taehyun's shirt, asking him to talk privately without even speaking.

Taehyun sighed, he liked protecting Beomgyu from everyone, but Beomgyu was too forgiving in his eyes.

The two stood behind the counter and Beomgyu whispered to him,"I want to forgive them."

"But Gyu-"

"I think it's about time. I've been avoiding this for so long. I want to. Please?"

There they were. The puppy eyes. Taehyun groaned and nodded. "Fine. But if they hurt you, I will not hesitate to hurt them just as bad."

Beomgyu smiled at Taehyun then went over to Soobin and Yeonjun's table.

Taehyun rested on the back counter crossing his arms menacingly as the three males conversed.

When Beomgyu returned, he was smiling again. "Thank you Hyunnie~"

"Ugh. You're too damn cute." Taehyun wanted to lean in and kiss the bubbly boy, but he realized that he was at work, and that would have been a horrible idea.

Especially with the bystanders that went to the same school as both of them.

"Your dad is back in your house right?"

"Uh huh. So we can't walk together after the bus."

"I really ha-" Can I say that I hate him? I don't think Gyu would be appreciative of that..

"I really have the urge to kiss you."

"S-stop saying those things. A-and you still need to ask me out." He made a playful angry face at Taehyun.

"I want to make it special for you. I'd be your first boyfriend. I want you to enjoy it."

"I'd enjoy anything with you.."

Outside the window, Huening Kai and the other male watched as Taehyun and Beomgyu stood face to face, smiling and blushing.

"I told you they were dating Si-Joon."

"This isn't good."

"Can I go now? I don't really know why you wanted me to confirm something blatantly obvious." Huening Kai was irritated, he had wasted his Wednesday watching a couple. He felt like he had been third-wheeling the entire time, and they didn't even know he was there.

"Yeah whatever, fuck off."

"Ugh rude. Pay me my thirty dollars later. I have a date with Renjun." Kai got out of the bush they were in and walked away.

Si-Joon had some work to do.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Cutie Kai, What are you doing?!?
(◔‿◔)
hehe