XCI

sigh I need a valentine

sigh I need a valentine. if u know any 16/17 year old males lmk guys 😭😭 LMAOO A girl stopped me in the hallway and told me I was pretty, but why can't males share the same energy too. I didn't even get her name.. but she's a sophomore.. so she's kind of like a babie.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Okay. On three." Beomgyu started nervously.

"One.." Taehyun counted.

"Two.." Beomgyu continued

"Thr-"

"I can't do it!" Beomgyu yelled.

"Gyu!"

"I'm scared!"

"Baby. I love you, but open the fucking letter." Taehyun deadpanned at his overly dramatic boyfriend.

"Noooooo~"

"Should I have Jin open it?"

"No!"

Because Jin would start screaming if he got in, and if he didn't get in, Jin would continue to scream at administration of Seoul University.

"I'm going to count again."

"Fine."

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three!"

Both males ripped open the envelope and read the first sentence. Different expressions on their faces.

"I.. I got in! Tae I got-"

"I.. I got waitlisted.." Taehyun murmured at the same time.

"What?" Beomgyu's celebration was cut short he placed his letter on the counter and walked over to Taehyun to see his letter.

Reading it only confirmed what Taehyun had told him, he was waitlisted.

"Tae.."

"Even if I don't get in, you need to go to college."

"I c-can't go without-"

"I'm serious Gyu."

"I won't go without you. And you can't stop me."

"Beomgyu! It's for your future!"

"You are my future! I can't go without you!"

"Beomgyu this is the opportunity of a lifetime, you even got a full ride scholarship!"

"B-but-"

"Nothing, you're going and that's final. Namjoon and Jin would agree."

"Well I don't! I'm not going!"

"Beomgyu that's not fucking funny."

"I'm serious Tae! I can't live without you. I need you Tae.. why don't you get it?!" He sniffed and turned around storming out of the house wiping his eyes harshly.

"Beommie come back here!"

"No!" Beomgyu slammed the door behind him and started running to Kai's house as the male lived very close to them.

After knocking on the door Kai opened it and was shocked to see Beomgyu throwing himself into his embrace crying.

"Woah, Beomgyu what happened?"

"T-Tae.." He sniffed and just kept hugging Kai who shut the door behind them both and took Beomgyu into his living room, sitting him down on the couch and stroking his hand gently to calm him down.

"Breathe. Tell me what happened.."

"O-okay.." Beomgyu inhaled. "I got into Seoul University.. but Tae got waitlisted.. and I can't go to school without him.. but he.. he wants me to just go.."

"Well.. you can just stay here and figure it out.. I'm here.."

Beomgyu just nodded and snuggled further into Kai's arms and something came over Kai.

This could have been him and Beomgyu in a relationship if he had just come clean about his feelings last year. They could have been together and in love.

He continued to hug Beomgyu then pulled away, and at the last second he found himself pecking Beomgyu on the lips gently.

Both males froze.

"Kai.." Beomgyu didn't even hesitate to push the male away from him and stand up.

"I.. I'm sorry."

"Kai why would you do that.."

"I don't know.." He did know. But he couldn't say that.

"I.. I'm going back to my house."

"I'll see you at school.." Kai offered nervously.

"Maybe we shouldn't.."

"Beomgyu wait-"

"Kai. Stop. You kissed me and you knew that I had a boyfriend. You knew that I was going through something and that I was fragile! And you still kissed me!"

"That's not why I-"

"I don't want to hear it." He spoke backing up and walking to the front door slamming it behind him.

He was just so angry and disappointed. He decided to walk to the park by himself, sitting down on a swing and swaying slowly to blow off steam. His feet kicked at the wood chips as he thought about what Kai did and what Taehyun had said.

He knew Taehyun was right but he didn't want to let the male go. He needed Taehyun.

Beomgyu sighed when he realized the sun was beginning to set and he needed to get home. Taehyun was probably worried sick about him.

He tried the door handle and luckily for him it was unlocked. He entered the house and softly closed the door behind him locking it.

He sighed and saw Taehyun standing there with puffy red eyes. He had been waiting for him.

"I'll.. I'll go." Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun. "I'll go to college."

Taehyun just smiled and Beomgyu returned it softly.

"I'm proud of you Beommie." He sniffed the males hair as he rested his chin on Beomgyu's head.

"We can call everyone over to celebrate the weekend after the court trial."

"Yeah." Beomgyu felt something bad settle in his stomach about that celebration.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

U kno I was gonna have Seo-Joon see Beommie at the park but I promised y'all no more torment for da babie