XLVII

Both males wore their schoolbags as they walked through the snowy weather to school for the day

Both males wore their schoolbags as they walked through the snowy weather to school for the day. Taehyun tried his best to help Beomgyu walk while Beomgyu tried his best to not put all his weight onto Taehyun. He felt bad that the male was doing so much for him.

"Almost there Gyu. The nurse will have more supplies than I do.." Taehyun paused to think. "But.. she'll probably ask you what happened.."

"I can just tell her I fell ..?"

"Gyu, you're adorable, but no one would believe that."

Beomgyu blushed as the two made it to the school gates and walked into the building.

Taehyun came up with an idea,"We can say that some older person tried to steal from you.. and I stopped them?"

Beomgyu nodded and the two soon found themselves at the door of the nurse's office. Taehyun knocked before stepping in slowly.

"Uh.. hello nurse Jihyo.." Taehyun spoke first.

"Good morning, what brings you two here so-"

She looked up from her computer to see the two males standing there. Beomgyu's jacket and backpack were in his locker so his entire face was visible as well as his neck. She stood up abruptly.

"Oh my gosh." She rushed to move in front of Beomgyu and Taehyun, gently pulling Beomgyu to one of the beds in the room so he could lay down comfortably.

"W-who did this?"

"Some stranger.. in an alley.." Beomgyu spoke up. "He was trying to rob me.."

Jihyo frowned. She didn't believe that for a second, but she decided not to push it for the sake of the vulnerable boy in front of her. She brought out creams and ice, assessing all of his wounds, touching each very lightly and asking Beomgyu to rate the pain on a scale from one to ten.

After using various creams and giving the male multiple ice packs for his newly wrapped ankle as well as his newly wrapped ribs, she pulled Taehyun outside of the room.

"He's going to need help for a while.. I have crutches that he can be walking with, but even that will be hard with some of the bruises. The swelling should be all the way down by Monday for his face and arms, but his ankle and ribs.."

Jihyo was devasted, in her time as a nurse, she'd never seen a student injured to this point. She rubbed her face with a hand before sighing shakily.

"Taehyun you need to call the cops on whoever did this. I can't help you guys if you don't ask for help..Should I call a parent to pick him up?"

"NO!" Taehyun realized he had raised his voice.

"... I mean.. N-no.. we'll be fine.. I just need everything you can give me that will help him."

Jihyo nodded before leading both of them back into the room and handing extra bandages to Taehyun.

"Which teacher can I talk to for your school work?"

"Ah.. Mr.Kim." Taehyun remembered everything that the aforementioned teacher had told them the day before.

"Alright.. wait here please.. I think you should both leave for today, I don't think Beomgyu is in condition to learn, and you can take him home. He needs a lot of rest.."

She left the room and Taehyun sat by Beomgyu's bedside. "You're staying with me.. Next week are finals and then we'll have three weeks to ourselves bub."

Taehyun ran his fingers through Beomgyu's hair. "Just us. No struggling with school or anything."

"I like how that sounds Hyunnie."

"Mhm me too.." Taehyun leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Beomgyu's lips before pulling away and staring with half lidded eyes at his boyfriend.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Say hello to Jihyo!!
A lovely lady we can trust
🤔
right?