LXXXIV (Special)

(Yeonbin Special due to popular demand in celebration of 30k)

I hope this is how you guys look rn

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was the first day of school sophomore year.

"Choi Soobin?"

"Yes?"

"Choi Yeonjun is your partner, he'll sit next to you from now on."

Yeonjun smiled brightly and Soobin just nodded softly. Unlike Yeonjun he was not excited to be partnered with anyone at all.

Yeonjun trudged over to the seat at the table and eyed the male.

Yeonjun couldn't even deny it.

Soobin was kind of cute.

Yeonjun blushed at his thoughts.

Or whatever.

Yeonjun continued to look at the male who was focused on taking notes studying his facial structure.

Soobin took notice of this and blushed, finding it hard to focus on the classwork.

Soobin sighed and turned to make eye contact with Yeonjun. "Yes?"

"Be my friend."

"Huh?"

"Let's be friends. I'll introduce you to my friend Huening Kai too."

"Um.. okay.."

Yeonjun smiled and turned his attention back to the front of the classroom, listening to the teacher explain the lesson as well as the future group project they were going to have.

The moment class ended Yeonjun packed up quickly and stood up. He turned around to see Soobin trying to sneak out of the classroom unnoticed.

"Soobin!"

The male's eyes widened as he slowly and awkwardly turned around. "...Yes?"

"You're coming with me remember?"

"Oh.. I must have forgotten.."

"Soobin you're silly." Yeonjun walked forward to join Soobin by the door and grabbed the male's hand, pulling him to the cafeteria where Huening Kai sat with a new face. The boy had blonde hair and round wire rimmed glasses on his face.

The new male smiled softly and Yeonjun swore Kai blushed. But he paid no mind to it.

"Kai, meet Soobin. Isn't he just the cutest?"

Soobin blushed and looked at his feet. He'd rather be in the courtyard right now drawing alone. This was something he had not anticipated in the slightest.

Kai turned his attention to the male standing near Yeonjun and quirked an eyebrow. Yeonjun didn't really make friends easily, what was it with this one?

"Um.. hello.." Soobin nodded his head in a short bow.

Soft.

If there was a word Yeonjun could use to describe how he felt at Soobin just saying a single word. That was it. Soft.

"Anyways I want Soobin to sit with us, also who's that?" Yeonjun pointed at Beomgyu who sat in his seat watching the males interact.

"Th-this is Beomgyu." Kai was nervous.

Yeonjun would ask about that later.

"Hii~" The male chirped as he pulled out his phone and continued eating his fries.

Soobin and Yeonjun finally sat at the table and began eating their food as well. Soobin was so quiet.

*****

And so, for months to come the group would become well acquainted with each other.

Soobin finally broke out of his shell, but he felt the closest with Yeonjun. There was some sort of unspoken bond between the two males that neither could fully comprehend.

Soobin flopped backwards onto his bed next to Yeonjun and sighed. Yeonjun just glanced at him before resuming the scrolling he was doing on his phone. Soobin sighed again rolling over once and flinging his body onto Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun grunted before putting the phone down and looking at Soobin.

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about it? That sounds like a you problem."

"I can make it a you problem." Soobin winked.

Kai stood up. "I'm going to get.. water.. this is gross.." He left Soobin's bedroom swiftly grabbing Beomgyu and pulling him out of the room.

The second semester of sophomore year was going great for the four males. They were a known group around the school, not popular, but you would never find one without at least one of the others.

Soobin just shrugged before sitting on Yeonjun, crossing his legs as he balanced on Yeonjun's stomach.

"Soobin, what the fuck?"

"I like the view."

Yeonjun looked away attempting to hide a blush before sitting up abruptly and sending Soobin to the ground causing the male to land with a thud on his ass.

"YAH! What was that for?!" Soobin was pouting.

"I didn't even do anything chill."

Soobin stood up and was about to throw a punch when Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and pulled the male forward onto him.

"And if you're still bored let's go to the beach." He whispered in Soobin's ear breathily.

Soobin gulped. "Y-yeah let's go.. a-and you're buying me icecream because you hurt me."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Yeonjun smirked. Soobin grabbed a pillow and pushed it onto Yeonjun's face.

"I-I'm gonna get changed." He left the male behind. Yeonjun wasn't able to see Soobin's beet red face as he hugged Soobin's pillow and sighed to himself softly.

Did he even feel the same? Yeonjun bit his lip as he thought to himself before putting on a smile and leaving the room to find Kai and Beomgyu.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I am very sorry this took so long, the next part will be updated tomorroowww

idk if I'll make smut for them, maybe just cute kissing we'll see