4. problems and feeling small

creds to @/frippeyh on twitter for this picture. it's adorable.

zak's pov

* 4 days later *

it's now tuesday and vincent and i have just been hanging out the entire time. luckily me and vincent don't get bored of each other.

unfortunately he had to leave for a few hours to run some errands with his mom. i was fine with that thought until i thought about vincent's relationship with his parents. why did i have to end up with shit parents. it's not fair. my parents didn't even give a fuck about me as a little kid and i assume that's why i feel the need to "redo" my childhood.

"okay zak enough of sulking around." i say out loud to myself. i decide to go online and play minecraft. you'd think i get sick of this game considering i play it everyday but i don't.

i see bad is online on his server and decide to get on and troll him like always. finally getting into the server, i join our little trio teamspeak.
——
"hi bad!"

"oh hi muffin. how are you?"

"um, i'm ok i guess. better now that i'm playing online with you."
——
subtle flirting is my thing because i cannot let him know i like him. that would be bad.
——
"why just ok. is there anything you wanted to talk about?"

oh my gosh. he's so caring, i can't take it.

"it's just a lot has been going on lately. it's kind of taking a toll on me. not really comfortable taking about it right now though."

"oh that's fine muffin. just know whenever you need to talk and let things out you can come to me. don't forget that."

"i know, and thanks for understanding by the way. but let's play minecraft now."
——
we decide to play wool wars first and then a little bit bit of sky wars. it always gets competitive during these games but bad is really good i wool wars so i lost at that. but i did win in skywars like always.

i realize i forgot about the main reason why i got on here. to troll him. i convince him to go back into his server and we end up spawn. i think he forgot i have admin on here so this is perfect.

before you know it i'm replacing blocks with lava and  bedrock. with of course i have a back up though so it's fine it can be fixed. i also got rid of spawn so when people log on they just fall down and die. yea sounds harsh but they'll re-spawn...and it'll happen again.
——
"zak what are you doing? are you crazy?!" bad screams through the mic.

"no i'm zak. are you crazy?" i say trying to be funny.

"zak if you don't fix this you will regret!"

"oops i accidentally put more lava." the sarcasm peaks through my voice.

"you know what zak that's it. you do this all the time. fix it then leave. i'm so tired of having to go back and fix everything i worked on after you ruin it."
——
this time when he speaks i'm quiet. he hates me. all i do is troll, and all he does it be nice to me. why do i have to ruin everything.

darryl definitely sensed something was off but i could still tell he was mad. i began to undo everything without saying a word. the only thing i could hear was darryl screaming my name so i would respond but i never did.