[author's note] yall are going to kill me for this

y'all are probably getting sick of these authors notes but i feel like i need to do them.

okay so when i started this book, it was out of impulse and i didn't really plan it out. with that being said, the beginning of the story is horrible and doesn't fit with what i'm going for anymore. so i will be putting this book under construction. it's supposed to be skephalo but i've barely touched on it.

so what i'm going to do is redo some of the beginning chapters, take out the school stuff, and give the backstory to skephalo (how they met online, they're friendship, and growing crush on each other). after all that is done and i'm satisfied this book will seem a lot more put together. i'd rather take a little more time and put out something that i feel is good, rather than constantly scolding myself for the mistakes i make as i upload chapters.

now, i do not know how long the story will be under construction, but it won't be longer than a few weeks. and to keep you guys engaged i will make a age regression oneshots book with skephalo, skep6d, and more. i feel like those are a little easier than having a story line so i can get more out for ya while you guys wait for this story.

i hope you guys understand but just know i will not leave y'all hanging. you guys will get cute oneshots  for the time being. so i'll update on this book, when the oneshot book is up and it will be soon (more than likely it'll be up friday, because i have nothing to do that day lol).

and for y'all that are still sticking with me after all these damn changes...THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU <3. i'm not trying to upset anybody with these changes so plz be nice. i'm working on it :))

💞